:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont disagreeno sorry needed, and like above he isn't the 3rd overall price point that he cost the 9ers. I agree for sure. Also would not even notice if he was gone quite frankly.
Honestly, it isnt even about that he was the #3 pick. Yeah, that sucks, but his play isnt just disappointing relative to where he was picked. His play has been disappointing period.

I think it's legit. Elite DL coach+scheme conducive to pass rushers+healthy=realizing first-round potential.

Is this version of Arik Armstead legit or is it a contract season version of him?

part of his success is probably rooted in that he's a more seasoned player but a large part of it has to be the fact that his job is a helluva lot easier with so much of the opponent's focus on DeFo, Ford and Bosa. All those dudes command double teams on any given snap, Arik better be eatin or at least getting into the backfield.

I think the biggest problem with Solly isn't necessarily his position, but that he doesn't look like he has a plan. Every pass rusher needs a plan. This is like pass rush 101. A go-to move. Defo's signature move is the swim; Bosa's move, like his brother, is the double swipe; Armstead is the bullrush. Once you establish a primary move, then you can go to a counter move to work off the primary. Bosa is lightyears ahead of everyone on the DL in this regard.

What is Solly's? Sometimes it just looks like he's trying really hard and moving really fast but staying in the exact same location lol.

Mason Rudolph looked pretty good against Seattle. I don’t think this game will be as easy as some making it to be

Mason Rudolph looked pretty good against Seattle. I don’t think this game will be as easy as some making it to be

I mean Cincy looked good on the road against Seattle and look how that turned out. Of course we can’t overlook them but this isn’t the same Steelers team as in the past

Cincy looked like terrible on defense yesterday. They couldn’t stop the run or the pass. The only thing they stopped was their fans from attending.

Im happy we got a bye soon. Much needed rest and heal time for our guys

Back
Top Bottom