:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just think one of those 1st round picks is def getting traded. If not both. We go 0 2nd,3rd and 4th round picks! There is so much talent and steals found in those rounds too. So far it doesn't look like anyone wants to trade for Goodwin either.

You don't trade Buckner to trade your first round picks where you can pick up an impact player to trade back for picks and players that may not be that good.

Doesn't make sense. 13 is staying, they probably saw all the WR's at the combine and want one. 31 is likely to go.

Anyone think 49ers might actually be targeting O-Line at #13?

Not sure if there's a OL that's supposed to graded around that draft spot but got a feeling that's what they may end up doing. Never hurts to beef up the o-line and better pass protection and OL depth in general is a need.

Never an exciting pick but it's also a game changer if the lineman is worth a damn (Staley, McGlinchey, etc).

Plus we've seen what Kyle can do with lesser heralded skill position players that go after the 1st round.

You don't trade Buckner to trade your first round picks where you can pick up an impact player to trade back for picks and players that may not be that good.

Doesn't make sense. 13 is staying, they probably saw all the WR's at the combine and want one. 31 is likely to go.

It makes sense if someone is willing to offer a bounty of picks for the #13 pick! Maybe a lower 1st round and multiple lower round picks. I'd rather just have Sanders back than to draft a WR at 13. The we have now receivers can put up even better numbers and perform better if Jimmy takes the next step and gets better himself. As good as he played he still had a ton of bad throws, low throws and on plays that would've been a long TD, underthrown balls.

Anyone think 49ers might actually be targeting O-Line at #13?

Not sure if there's a OL that's supposed to graded around that draft spot but got a feeling that's what they may end up doing. Never hurts to beef up the o-line and better pass protection and OL depth in general is a need.

Never an exciting pick but it's also a game changer if the lineman is worth a damn (Staley, McGlinchey, etc).

Plus we've seen what Kyle can do with lesser heralded skill position players that go after the 1st round.

Yes, I think OL is 100% in play. This one of the best OT classes in recent memory, and the team will have a chance to draft a franchise LT to replace Staley.

That's said, all the top guys may be gone by 13.

I thought Skule, Brunskill, and Garland all played well enough to be able to stray from OL at 13.

getting Richburg back is gonna be a huge plus.

nonetheless, if they went WR or OL in the first I wouldn’t be upset. would love to see kyle and jimmy with a game changing WR who could be an everydown receiver + a deep threat (aka Julio or Larry type)

Jimmy definitely has the arm strength to make every throw on the field. His issue is consistency. Sometimes he uncorks a dime and other times he's completely off the spot.

The throw to Kittle in the SB that was called back was a dime; the one late to Emmanuel was way off.

Everson griffen?

it’s absolutely wild how different that vikings defense will look like next year. their current unit is looking more depleted than the toilet paper section at costco

it’s almost like kyle embarrassed that coaching staff so much they said **** it, time to blow it up. not sure if niners are gonna spend the money on him, but he’d wreck shop alongside bosa, AA, and if he’s still here, ford.

Jimmy definitely has the arm strength to make every throw on the field. His issue is consistency. Sometimes he uncorks a dime and other times he's completely off the spot.

The throw to Kittle in the SB that was called back was a dime; the one late to Emmanuel was way off.
I don’t have the mentality to watch anything from that game. But I’ve heard many say that Sanders let up at the end of that route and it’s why it looked like Jimmy missed so badly.

Ninersnation.com is reporting that OBJ is on the trading block. I like their thinking too. A 2nd rounder, a 4th and Goodwin for OBJ. I'd do that in a heartbeat if possible. Especially now where his value is lower than its ever been.

I know he was barely a niner but i appreciate what he did for us, i dont think its a coincidence how much our receiving corps improved once he got there. Heavy price to pay for a mid season rental but made some big time plays as well and if Jimmy could have been just a couple yards shorter on that late deep pass wed likely be SB champs rn. Appreciate what he did for us, hate that hes going to someone we not only have to play in the regular season but possibly the Playoffs as well

Ninersnation.com is reporting that OBJ is on the trading block. I like their thinking too. A 2nd rounder, a 4th and Goodwin for OBJ. I'd do that in a heartbeat if possible. Especially now where his value is lower than its ever been.

i'd be a church regular if this happens.

Wonder if we have OBJ in mind perhaps? Either that or we must be targeting one of the stud wideouts at 13?

didnt OBJ tell Shanny or Guwop “come get me”?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom