:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was a joke fam

i used to cut my mouth piece so it just covered my front teeth. just showed enough that the refs would leave me alone
giphy.gif

He's a genius.

LMAO. Bruh just let these dudes play. Contact trace thats all. So if they do get it they can inform people they had contact with.

Also wtf they need to get this Kittle situation handled. What is there to work out? Dude is a beast, he's delivered, and he's home grown. ?!

this reminds me of that old *** "yo-mama so stupid she uses condoms with sweatholes" joke :lol:

i know this thread has gone back and forth about whether or not football should be played. contrary to how i felt a week ago, im starting to think that the shield is going to do whatever it takes to get players on the field. given how brutal the sport is, I could see team owners and public perception minimizing the relative impact of cv19

this reminds me of that old *** "yo-mama so stupid she uses condoms with sweatholes" joke :lol:

i know this thread has gone back and forth about whether or not football should be played. contrary to how i felt a week ago, im starting to think that the shield is going to do whatever it takes to get players on the field. given how brutal the sport is, I could see team owners and public perception minimizing the relative impact of cv19
no doubt they are. I thought that was apparent. Look how desperate the NBA is lol. A kings player broke quarantine to grab his take-out food because the food at disney world was trash lmao. Now he back in quarantine.

Every day that passes without a Kittle deal I get more and more concerned. I’m going to start waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats :lol:

Training camp postponed

The 49ers have told players to expect a later training camp start date than the original July 28 date amid coronavirus concerns, a source told The Bee on Saturday.

The move to push back the start of training camp — when the 90-man roster, coaching and support staffs, and media will presumably be on the practice field together — comes as daily positive cases of COVID-19 have increased locally and nationwide.

So many hurdles for the NFL. How do you start the season on time if some teams can't start camp on the 28th?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom