:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another important game for the 49ers tonight. I want the Saints to lose, but I be damn if I actively cheer for the cowboys.

E Mitch was available in my fantasy league, had to grab him. No reason for him not to eat, Seahags run D is awful.

Another important game for the 49ers tonight. I want the Saints to lose, but I be damn if I actively cheer for the cowboys.

I feel you. Looking at the remainder of their schedule we might have to “root” for them:smh:

WFT twice, Cards and Eagles

Raiders play the WFT this week as well…

If he was available in your league, or your league is suspect. Great pick up.
Super sus. At least 2 people ran squads with guys on bye last week. We all got kids but idc since the money’s already been forked over to the pot. I’m in it to win.

Cowboys elite offense my a**.. better pray the niners don’t get the 5th seed cause they’ll get embarrassed…

lol I’m just salty I started Dak and Amari in fantasy… but f*ck it we ousside!!

Seattle is garbage against the run. We should be able to run for 200 yards easily tomorrow. Jimmy should be able to pass for another 200 and a score or 2. No reason we can't put up 30+ points for the 4th straight game and hold those fools under 20.

Voice of the Vikings, Paul Allen, was calling Tartt and Ward the best safety combo in the league… went as far as to say if you don’t worry about money bet on them as a darkhorse Super Bowl pick for value.

Playing at San Francisco is my least favorite place to play outside of Chicago and New England.

It all comes down to health. Hopefully Deebo being out doesn’t deflate our offense.

glad to see Aiyuk out of shanny's dog house. i was worried that he'd be in purgatory forever like pettis

want to see the ground game hummmin tomorrow between EMitch and JWJ and then some play action idk what the actual numbers look like but the eye test says jimmy is the goods off that play action. need the niners to dominate time of possession; i don't want to see a game where DK is matched up with norman for a majority of the clock :emoji_grimacing:

Last edited:
glad to see Aiyuk out of shanny's dog house. i was worried that he'd be in purgatory forever like pettis

want to see the ground game hummmin tomorrow between EMitch and JWJ and then some play action idk what the actual numbers look like but the eye test says jimmy is the goods off that play action. need the niners to dominate time of possession; i don't want to see a game where DK is matched up with norman for a majority of the clock :emoji_grimacing:
DK must absolutely not have a field day at the expense of Norman. Need Josh to cause more fumbles

Excited for tomorrow fellas, should be a good one

Last time out it was a weird *** game. Jim got hurt in the 1st half and we had to throw Trey in there. Gould got hurt before the game so we had Wishnowski kicking (and missing :lol: ) then we had that disaster double fumble by Cannon on the kickoff, I wana say Elijah Mitchell didnt play in that game as well

Always seems to be a game with some ******* going on so I’m fully expecting that again. Hoping Freddy is good to go. Should be a grip of faithful in the stands :pimp:

Game day fellas, lets get this dub thats all that counts. This wont be an easy game, forget the records this is seatle they play us like its their super bowl.
exactly they can never be takin lightly.

They still are offense predicated on Big plays.
Defense needs to eliminate big plays and cage rush Russ.

Back
Top Bottom