:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when a linemen gives up a sack sees his qb on the ground and proceeds to jog off the field hes ***. no way to justify that.

in other news, this isn’t niner related but in the division :lol:

either a jimmy trade becoming feasible

or they needed another dude to throw the ball while they worked out other PS players

they also brought in a RB from another team's practice squad i forgot his name

Damn Mack attack was on the market. Didn't know about the injury just thought he fell behind Taylor on the depth chart.

Screenshot_20220914-062842_Chrome.jpg
another rain game😀

Last week LA was 100+ degrees. Pass on that. Also pass on Vegas. Fun to visit, but **** having my team move out there.

1663176098001.png

And **** the chintzers who designed Levi's for a billion+ dollars and didn't incorporate a retractable dome. That would have been the move for the pervasive sun on most of the field/stands and the potential of rain in fall/winter.

Last week LA was 100+ degrees. Pass on that. Also pass on Vegas. Fun to visit, but **** having my team move out there.

1663176098001.png

And **** the chintzers who designed Levi's for a billion+ dollars and didn't incorporate a retractable dome. That would have been the move for the pervasive sun on most of the field/stands and the potential of rain in fall/winter.
We were hitting 117 and 116 up here in Sac for that week.

Yea but that’s just Sac for you. I lived in Sac for a year back in 2015 or so. It hit 100+ maybe 110 in the summers.

Real solution would have been stay in SF where weather is more temperate than Santa Clara or build a retractable dome for dumb Levi’s.

Hate the cardinals but I go to their stadium once a year or so and it’s way nicer and cheaper than ours.

Yea but that’s just Sac for you. I lived in Sac for a year back in 2015 or so. It hit 100+ maybe 110 in the summers.

Real solution would have been stay in SF where weather is more temperate than Santa Clara or build a retractable dome for dumb Levi’s.

Hate the cardinals but I go to their stadium once a year or so and it’s way nicer and cheaper than ours.
I was just talkin to my boy about how much I miss Candlestick. The team tried to stay in the city but Newsome made it impossible.

I dont mind if it is a rainy game on sunday, as long as Trey and them boys are doing the water slides in the endzone.

Wasn’t newsom fault at all... He was fully behind it in 2006 and wanted SF to host the 2016 Olympics in the proposed new stadium. (Then mayor) Newsome Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott were actually furious when the 2006 project fell through.

This actually goes back to 1997. SF voters approved 100 mil for a new stadium at candlestick. It fell through because also in 1997-1998 Eddie Dibartelo Jr caught a felony for the corruption case against Edwin Edwards forcing him to sign the team over to the Yorks.

Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta is the only thing that team got right. Place is niiicce with a cool Death Star retractable dome, it’s a shame the team stinks. The engineers and architects did their thing. It’s pretty much Atlanta United’s house at this point.

Wasn’t newsom fault at all... He was fully behind it in 2006 and wanted SF to host the 2016 Olympics in the proposed new stadium. (Then mayor) Newsome Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott were actually furious when the 2006 project fell through.

This actually goes back to 1997. SF voters approved 100 mil for a new stadium at candlestick. It fell through because also in 1997-1998 Eddie Dibartelo Jr caught a felony for the corruption case against Edwin Edwards forcing him to sign the team over to the Yorks.
Newsom wanted the stadium at Candlestick point. The team did not because that location because of limited transportation, mixed used development, and parking for tailgating. That's why they backed out (which is fair because a stadium there was a ***** to get in and out of). The city wanted a freaking parking garage instead of a lot. Newsom then wanted the team to build at Hunters Point naval yard which was a toxic dump. Newsom then went on to blame the 49ers for the lack of development at Hunters Point because they did not want to move there. He also blamed the team for losing out on the 2016 Olympics. He always made it a point to point fingers and blame the 49ers for the lack or progress in building a stadium in the city. I'm also pretty sure that when Levi's was being built, and the 49ers were leasing Candlestick, the team had to sue the city for maintenance and repairs on the stadium.

damnnnn 110+ temps in CA last week? meanwhile my *** was scrambling to find a hoodie to wear to work this morning. schizophrenic bay area weather got my body messed up

Back
Top Bottom