:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, there’s 2 games today…

Crazy to think that our team started 3-7 and still have a shot to be the number one seed!

E23D050B-B703-4F9F-AB0C-556E92FDBBA2.gif

Keep the faith!

Edit:

3-5 lmaoooo I can’t do basic math

Last edited:
O geez first MNF ends in a cancellation, then I forget there’s no TNf, then I think 9ers game is sat not Sunday

Week 18 got me more mixed up than a milkshake baby

Maybe studham and the raidaz will do us a favor and knock the chiefs today?

I think it has to be Brock next season. He's way further along his development than Trey and an improvement over Jimmy. Unless there is a huge regression, I think we've seen enough to go with him as our #1 next year and continue to develop Trey until they can have a real QB competition after next season. His injury was a huge setback.

This is where I’m at with it. After the Dolphins game, I think the general consensus was that he would come back down to earth once a team had an entire week to prepare for him. That didn’t happen.

They went into Seattle where they’ve routinely struggled and past qb’s have had a real bad time. Yes this isn’t the legion of book Seahawks. But Seattle has been a tough place to play regardless. Brock didn’t look phased when prior 49ers qb’s looked shook in that building. He’s looked solid in his last 2 games as well.

At some point you gotta say the guy is good and can play, and should’ve been drafted much higher than he was. I know I’ve been guilty off it, but people are waiting for him to have his being brought back to earth moment instead of thinking he’s only going to get better as he gets more comfortable with the offense. If he was drafted in the 1st or 2nd round and put up the stats he has so far. He would be considered one of the best young qb’s in the league. But since he’s a later pick, the same people are viewing it as a fluke and nitpicking his mistakes compared to a high draft pick qb who gets chance after chance to prove they’re the guy.

Forgive me but I cannot do basic math lmaooooo thank god I’m just a mailman 🤣🤣🤣
But it looks like that Giants will be resting starters

What could’ve been with Jerrick… unfortunately all he did was stay injured when he was with us…

raiders almost beat 9ers and then getting wooped 24-3 by chiefs

Either raiders regressed in a week or we gotta look out for these chiefs ☠️

im trying to not look ahead of next week’s match up but the idea of mcglinchey vs chris jones is terrifying

The Chiefs are the team to beat.

Not the Eagles. Not the Bills. Not the Bengals, Not the Cowboys.

Give me KC's helmet on a platter. 49ers owe them one.

Chiefs watched last week's 49ers vs Raiders tape and had a game plan for Stidham.

Niners didn't prepare for Stidham.

Big difference.

I will say this, KC's defense is better now than they were when the 49ers faced them.

SF and KC are on a collision course

Back
Top Bottom