:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no way baalke trades down if buckner is on the board. that's the one player i would bet anything on baalke drafting.

****, man, we've got 2 months to go until the draft. 
mad.gif

FA in 1.5 weeks, tho. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23s24 seconds ago

#49ers still hope Colin Kaepernick is their QB in '16. If not, #Texans & #Browns (at least) will have some interest. No trade permission yet

Last edited:
Multiple teams believe Jaylon Smith will fall to Day 3 of draft

Report: Smith could possibly slip to Day 3

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that "There are a number of teams who think [Notre Dame LB Jaylon] Smith could fall into the draft's last day."

Well this is just getting depressing now.

Earlier on Saturday, it was reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Legwold that multiple teams had failed Smith's physical on Friday and that three teams (at least) have decided they want nothing to do with the 6-foot-3, 223-pounder as he recovers from the torn ACL and MCL suffered during the Fiesta Bowl.

Nerve damage has also reportedly been discovered in his knee and ankle.

Pauline paints a grim scene from the weigh-in. Wrote the analyst, "Smith struggled moving the leg as well as controlling the leg.

I was told it was a glum mood and there was a lot of sadness for Smith from the scouts and coaches on hand. From one source I heard, "I felt like crying for the kid.""

Report: Multiple teams failed Smith medically

ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Legwold report that "[m]ultiple teams have made the decision to fail [Notre Dame LB Jaylon] Smith on the physical after his exam on Friday."

Smith's currently rehabbing from a torn ACL and MCL suffered against Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Those injuries are catastrophic enough in their own right, but after undergoing his physical at the NFL Scouting Combine, nerve damage was also discovered in the knee and ankle.

According to ESPN's report, at least three NFL teams are scared enough that they've decided they won't be drafting Smith. Had he been healthy, the 6-foot-3, 223-pounder might have been a top-10 selection this spring. As is, it's very difficult to determine when he might be drafted.

NFL Media's Ian Rapoport has previously reported that he could miss the entire 2016 season. Smith will undergo a medical recheck in Indianapolis come April.

Source: ESPN.com Feb 27 - 3:02 PM
Boykin open to a position swi

Sucks. I still hope the niners take him, it looks like he will be avaiable around for 5th maybe 6th round pick.
easy pass.. nerve damage is no joke.. everything else could heal but the pain from that nerve will still linger and cause issues.. this is one less prospect off the list easily

Last edited:
josh gordon is under contract with the browns

no way broncos ever let von miller get away. that would be sweet, tho.

i am very impressed with dak prescott. i can't believe how improved this guy is, and he looked really solid at both the senior bowl and the combine.

the guy has the physical tools you want in QB, and he's widely revered as a leader by his peers. the question is, what is his ceiling? he's made HUGE strides in the last year, but where does he top out at?

i am starting to think this guy won't make it past the 3rd. someone might like him enough to take him in the 2nd. if we miss out on goff and wentz, i would absolutely take a chance on this kid. 

Last edited:
Cowboys D line coach all over Deforest Buckner before the commercial break.

I think if Jaylon Smith is available 5th round Baalke takes him. Medical redshirts are his specialty.

Last edited:
I hope the Cowboys don't take Buckner with their 4-3 defense. he could play as a de or 3-technique, but I don't think that's what he's best suited for. I don't think he'd put up the type of sack numbers you want at those positions in a 4-3. I think Buckner will be like cowboy where he might finish with only 5 sacks a season, but he's incredibly disruptive on every play, big time run stuffer, and will facilitate pass rush for guys like lynch and Harold. He'll make everyone on the line a hell of a lot better.

Same with Bosa. Bosa would be a questionable fit in a 3-4. hes definitely not a OLB because he doesn't have that explosive step, quickness and ability to bend/dip around the corner. He could be a 5t, but I prefer not to project guys to do something they've never done. I think Bosa would be a great fit for the Cowboys.

Last edited:
yo ogbah is damn freak. dude nearly ran as fast as kap at 6'4, 270 lbs. 
sick.gif

however, the guy has a massive flaw on tape when i watched him: stiffness. he has a serious issue uncoiling out of his stance and exploding forward. he loses speed, power and explsioveness because of this issue. he also has a HORRIBLE habit of standing upright and lifting his hips out his stance rather than shooting out of it. with that said, ogbah has siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick power in his hands and built like a seasoned NFL pro.

Last edited:
yo nobody wants this turd :smh:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Times hard when the Browns don't eem want you...

This time 3 years ago dude was coming off a SB run and folks were expecting him to change the game

Now the most ****bag franchise of the last 20 years doesn't even want you... and they've burned 1st Rd picks on a 5'10 alcoholic and a 30 year old.

Life comes at you fast

Back
Top Bottom