.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

300px-San_Francisco_49ers_helmet_rightface.png
Arizona-Cardinals-Helmet1.png

[3-7]                                                                                                    [3-7]

A game that probably only means something to the NFC West
laugh.gif
sick.gif

with that said, i hope the niners actually open up the playbook and be less predictable.  Games between these two teams are usually close.

17-14 niners

Spoiler [+]
If the niners lose this game, i hope and pray the packers destroy them 59-3 so sing can get the axe (highly unlikely)

Take off the headset singletary, your "job" here is done.
5-esq-mike-singletary-bemused-0909-lg-29268376.jpg

ohn42b.jpg

300px-San_Francisco_49ers_helmet_rightface.png
Arizona-Cardinals-Helmet1.png

[3-7]                                                                                                    [3-7]

A game that probably only means something to the NFC West
laugh.gif
sick.gif

with that said, i hope the niners actually open up the playbook and be less predictable.  Games between these two teams are usually close.

17-14 niners

Spoiler [+]
If the niners lose this game, i hope and pray the packers destroy them 59-3 so sing can get the axe (highly unlikely)

Take off the headset singletary, your "job" here is done.
5-esq-mike-singletary-bemused-0909-lg-29268376.jpg

ohn42b.jpg

If the niners lose this one, I want them to lose from here on out so we have a better chance of drafting Luck

If the niners lose this one, I want them to lose from here on out so we have a better chance of drafting Luck

If the Niners lose this game, I am back on the "Start Alex Smith" bandwagon. Not that I am rooting for us to lose. Im just saying starting Alex gives us a better chance at a high pick. Only the Niners and Warriors are stupid enough to be just good enough to not get a top pick.

If the Niners lose this game, I am back on the "Start Alex Smith" bandwagon. Not that I am rooting for us to lose. Im just saying starting Alex gives us a better chance at a high pick. Only the Niners and Warriors are stupid enough to be just good enough to not get a top pick.

Why does this game need to be on the Monday night after Thanksgiving?
30t6p3b.gif

My streak of 9 straight Niners-Cardinals games in AZ will end this year. Oh well.

Why does this game need to be on the Monday night after Thanksgiving?
30t6p3b.gif

My streak of 9 straight Niners-Cardinals games in AZ will end this year. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom