Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Originally Posted by dland24

Now that we have had a little time to cool out about the game, I wanted to address something. You guys are *****ing that we didnt throw the ball on our last possession of the game, but my issue is more about our poor running game late in the game than the play calling.

The poor running game can be attributed (IMO) to how many guys Minnesota stacked in the box, it's impossible to open any lane with 10 guys filling up thegaps.

Maybe on 2nd down, a PA with the TE or FB going to the flat or some sort to throw them off would have been an option to look at.

Anyways, Carolina on the verge of going 0-3
happy.gif

Run a mufuggin sweep. You can't expect results if you run between the center's cheeks 10 straight times.

Don't remember many. Not many draws or delayed hand offs either. The TD the Cowboys scored was nice because they at least faked a pass to the right beforehanding it off. Keep the defense guessing. Raye has no imagination but we all knew that this would be the type of play calling we'd be dealing with.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Damn it....Gore out 3 weeks!
Dammit, Singletary should let Shaun Hill lead the way now. But I still have a feeling that he's going to still rely on Glenn Coffee'srunning ability. I'm not saying he's a bad RB, but he's still a rookie and we shouldn't play him like he's a star running back.

I have a feeling each week we will see the emergence of Vernon Davis. Now we need him to step up more than ever. Jones is coming back too so that will help outour passing game. Good thing were playing the Rams this week. But the real test is Atlanta, which seems like everybody is focusing on. Don't take the Ramsfor granted, even if they are 0-3, no win is guaranteed.

They ran a toss to Coffee in the Vikings game, it went for negative yards.

In the Seattle game they ran a fake FB dive/Toss to Gore a few times.

i am still bitter about that game on sunday and to make matters worse my boy franksout!!.....................................................................................
mad.gif

with that said one game and i know coach will make sure we are prepared to play and win without frank...
frown.gif

Not sure if anyone cares but the newest Madden update they took Crabtree off the Niners.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom