:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ The Georgia Dome 10/03:::

tired.gif

SFO will lose in a rout 48-15

nedney a perfect 5/5 FG in a valiant, but losing effort.

SFO will lose in a rout 48-15

nedney a perfect 5/5 FG in a valiant, but losing effort.

Lets see how we play with our new OC... If he knows how to use the players, this wont be as bad as we all think... I think we are actually capable of winning this game

Lets do this!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets see how we play with our new OC... If he knows how to use the players, this wont be as bad as we all think... I think we are actually capable of winning this game

Lets do this!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

another 10am start time for a game that won't be televised in my area anyways

the plan is to spend sunday morning recovering from saturday night, check the score on my phone while half asleep a few times and hope that ill sf with a higher number of points then atl

another 10am start time for a game that won't be televised in my area anyways

the plan is to spend sunday morning recovering from saturday night, check the score on my phone while half asleep a few times and hope that ill sf with a higher number of points then atl

Niners name a new starter at QB just before kickoff.

SF 27, ATL 21

Joe Nedney: 15-23, 249 Passing Yards, 130 Rushing Yards, 2 Passing TD, 1 Rushing TD, 2/2 FG (54, 76), 3/3 XP

Niners name a new starter at QB just before kickoff.

SF 27, ATL 21

Joe Nedney: 15-23, 249 Passing Yards, 130 Rushing Yards, 2 Passing TD, 1 Rushing TD, 2/2 FG (54, 76), 3/3 XP

Joe Nedney becomes the first play in NFL history to throw a td, catch a td, and make a field goal all in one game.

Joe Nedney becomes the first play in NFL history to throw a td, catch a td, and make a field goal all in one game.

Back
Top Bottom