:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ The Georgia Dome 10/03:::

Amazingly, you still have a shot in this division....Seahawks were just frontin....i don't know about the Cardinals....and sure as hell my Rams won't make the playoffs....it would be a miracle, even if we are winning right now

Amazingly, you still have a shot in this division....Seahawks were just frontin....i don't know about the Cardinals....and sure as hell my Rams won't make the playoffs....it would be a miracle, even if we are winning right now

Who knows, maybe the Rams will win the division.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still hopeful we could do something, but I won't cross my fingers.

Who knows, maybe the Rams will win the division.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still hopeful we could do something, but I won't cross my fingers.

Originally Posted by offbad

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

Revoke my fan card but I'm tired of watching Alex Smith trot out on the field week after week. If we gotta get our +#$#% kicked to get the message through to the organization that he's a bum then so be it.

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

Revoke my fan card but I'm tired of watching Alex Smith trot out on the field week after week. If we gotta get our +#$#% kicked to get the message through to the organization that he's a bum then so be it.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

i just don't want to end up in draft purgatory with a mediocre pick that won't land a top flight QB or anyone significant in the secondary because this team does somewhat okay and smith and possibly singletary retain their jobs here.

question:
now that you've seen both play,
would you all have rather had Clausen or Mays? they were selected in the 2nd round, 48th and 49th respectively.

Smith vs NOR: 23/32 comp/att, 275 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT, 4 Rush, 28 YDS, 0 Sacks
Clausen @ NOR: 11/21/ comp/att, 146 YDS, 1 TD, 0 INT, 2 Rush, 11 YDS, 3 Sacks

Mays @ ATL: 11 tackles, 9 solo, 1 (amazing) TD

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

i just don't want to end up in draft purgatory with a mediocre pick that won't land a top flight QB or anyone significant in the secondary because this team does somewhat okay and smith and possibly singletary retain their jobs here.

question:
would you all have rather had Clausen or Mays? they were selected in the 2nd round, 48th and 49th respectively.

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

question:

Meh I don't think that we'll be bad enough to get a top draft pick that could land a guy like Luck or Locker if they come out so the pick doesn't mean much to me. Nate Davis is our best chance at improving our QB situation any time soon, unless we manage to make a trade. This year is a complete waste if we don't see what Nate can do for a few games.
I just can't picture Jimmy Clausen in a 49er uniform for whatever reason and don't see the leadership skills from him. My biggest problem with Smith has always been his lack of heart and determination to win and I don't see anything different in Clausen, although he is more talented than Smith. So in the end I guess I'd stick with Mays.

feels good man

pimp.gif

Rooting for a loss also?
laugh.gif

question:

Meh I don't think that we'll be bad enough to get a top draft pick that could land a guy like Luck or Locker if they come out so the pick doesn't mean much to me. Nate Davis is our best chance at improving our QB situation any time soon, unless we manage to make a trade. This year is a complete waste if we don't see what Nate can do for a few games.
I just can't picture Jimmy Clausen in a 49er uniform for whatever reason and don't see the leadership skills from him. My biggest problem with Smith has always been his lack of heart and determination to win and I don't see anything different in Clausen, although he is more talented than Smith. So in the end I guess I'd stick with Mays.

Back
Top Bottom