:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs, Carolina Panthers @ B of A Stadium 01/12:::

We here 2 wins from where we want to be :smokin

O-line will have there work cut out for them. Gore needs to hit those hole extra hard.

Panthers offense will have there work cut out for them.

Last edited:
WOOOO!!! Bring back the nature boy next week for another pre-game speech.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/R...o-49ers-/534dff89-7d75-4d98-88f7-45760e3b7c36

ric-flair-lakers-wooooo-o.gif

LETS GET IT NINER EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

#1moreatthestick

Last edited:
Even Ric don't even believe in his hometown team. :pimp:

Was wondering why he would give the 9ers a speech over the Panthers...

Kaep/Cam is going to be a treat. I have the Panthers winning this one. But what do I know, I'm a Jets fan with a mobile QB who started using his legs the last two weeks of the season :lol: :smh: .

Big boy football is about to be played next Sunday from both teams I can't wait. Y'all better bring your A game.

This is going to be a slugfest again, luckily we will have Crabs and VD out there.

We were very fortunate those wasted timeouts didn't haunt us today, CANNOT let that happen again.

Gonna be a different game with Crab, VD, and 99 out there this time. Aint no way we score 9 or less, or give up 6 or more sacks this time.

Last edited:
Two physical teams, but this time we healthy. Crab showed tonight why he was much needed

Lets get it :pimp:

Carolina is going to be a tough team to run against but we cant abandon the run early. Roman needs to stop with these run heavy formations if all we are going to do is run it for barely any yardage. Use some play action or counters every now and then or run it out of a 3 WR set.

The defense needs to get some pressure on Cam and not give him all day to throw. Also have to watch and make sure he isnt able to scramble.

Gonna be a different game with Crab, VD, and 99 out there this time. Aint no way we score 9 or less, or give up 6 or more sacks this time.

Fair to say we should put up more than 9 and I think the Panthers will put up more than 10. Cam will rush or more than 15 yards and Kaep will for sure rush for more than 16.

Going back to the first matchup the O-line needs to be alert and pick up the blitz. Kaep also needs to be prepared to take what the defense gives him 2 or 3 of those sacks were or him. When they blitz we have to make them pay.

Another issue was the pass rush Cam was able to extend plays and convert on some huge 3rd downs.

We were 2/13 on 3rd down in that game as well. We need to be north of 45% at least on Sunday.

Another issue was the pass rush Cam was able to extend plays and convert on some huge 3rd downs.

We were 2/13 on 3rd down in that game as well. We need to be north of 45% at least on Sunday.

Forgot about this. If I'm not mistaken we could not get off the field on 3rd down to save our lives in that game.

Definitely think this game will have more offense, I mean it's tough to have any less :lol:

But there's no question this game is going to be a mans game and if you're not going to be physical then you will be exposed and be a non-factor. Whoever wins this game (obviously I hope and think SF will) will have a little taste/prep of what a game vs Seattle could/will be.

I'm feeling real good about this game. In the first game our wide receivers were Kyle Williams, Jonathan Baldwin and Mario Manningham. :x NONE of those dudes are playing anymore.Those dudes have been upgraded with Crabs and QP. :pimp: Remember it was Aldon's first game back and he played like 10 snaps, big Ray McDonald missed almost the entire game with a ankle sprain, Reid and Vernon both left with concussions.

Kap got his weapons, Aldon is getting after the qb, we're rolling right now with 7-game winning streak and most importantly we're really healthy.

View media item 733031

Last edited:
Bring in the four horsemen for this game. Flyin out at 530 am from Fort Lauderdale Sunday morning for this one.

Talbert

Just like the old NFC West days...

Keep beatin' em until they respect you...:pimp:

Cannot wait!

Hotel room booked.

Just ready for this game to be here. Enough with the talking, lets do this

Back
Top Bottom