:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers [@ Lambeau Field Saturday 01/22 5:15pm PST FOX]:::

Hopefully Aaron Rodgers has all the time in the world to go on the Joe Rogan show the Pat McAfee show to speak his mind freely anytime he wants without football getting in the way after tonight.

Dude goes on Mcafee for like an hour each week and gets 400k+ views :lol: foh

I've defended Rodgers for 15 years on this website but this **** is too funny. Dude is not, was not, and won't be canceled over what he says about COVID.

I don't hate everything he says about it but 1) "i'm being silenced" is completely laughable and 2) He doesn't get the arguments right. He cited "75% of covid deaths having 4+ comorbidities" like that applies to everyone, when in fact the study referenced was only in vaxxed ppl - Unvaxxed is much higher.

Anyways Packers by 100

I've defended Rodgers for 15 years on this website but this **** is too funny. Dude is not, was not, and won't be canceled over what he says about COVID.

I don't hate everything he says about it but 1) "i'm being silenced" is completely laughable and 2) He doesn't get the arguments right. He cited "75% of covid deaths having 4+ comorbidities" like that applies to everyone, when in fact the study referenced was only in vaxxed ppl - Unvaxxed is much higher.

Anyways Packers by 100

E513E0F4-190F-46FD-8EAC-4ED7C354B31D.jpeg

do NFL fans, the country, and decent people around the world a solid and win tonight, SF

Back
Top Bottom