:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Pay Packers @ Candlestick 09/08:::

View media item 559367
Early? I dont care...I think the team is going to build on last year and hopefully head back to the SB. Tough game but as long as we can get to Rodgers we can win this game..

Let's get it!!!!!

:smokin

its time san francisco stand the fuq up :smokin

#ninergang
#ninerempire

Last edited:
Got a bachelor party in Vegas the weekend of opening day. Guess that means 7am flight outta Vegas to make it to the Stick by 10am. God I a, going to be a mess at work the next day.

Cant wait.

Got a bachelor party in Vegas the weekend of opening day. Guess that means 7am flight outta Vegas to make it to the Stick by 10am. God I a, going to be a mess at work the next day.

Cant wait.

Haha. I'm doin the same Vegas to sf trip but I'm coming from miami on Saturday. Hyped

Talbert

Been waiting a while for the season to start again. Lets get it!

This game is going to be a slam dunk for the 49ers...
tired.gif

vernonfail.gif

If Justin Smith is back 100%, which he appears to be, the secondary wont be an issue. 49ers will be getting a ton of heat on Aaron Rodgers especially on that left side of their o line.

Last edited:
Ready! Got my new PWillis jersey, tags still on, ready to be stained with tacos and beer

Major reason why the secondary was vulnerable at the end of the season last yr was because of the lack of pass rush. I dont get why many people think the 49ers secondary is their weakest link, and toss up the term "exposed" when it comes to the secondary. They actually had a top rated pass defense last season. You give QBs ample time to throw in the pocket and he'll find an open target sooner or later.

Major reason why the secondary was vulnerable at the end of the season last yr was because of the lack of pass rush. I dont get why many people think the 49ers secondary is their weakest link, and toss up the term "exposed" when it comes to the secondary. They actually had a top rated pass defense last season. You give QBs ample time to throw in the pocket and he'll find an open target sooner or later.
i'm not sure about weakest link, but i do think it's a point of concern. 
According to Profootballfocus.com, Rogers allowed a passer rating of over 120 as a left corner in 2012. However, he was much better as the slot corner in the nickel, where the passer rating dropped to around 86.
this worries me, and obviously SF recruited a lot of help in the offseason as well. 

factor in the departure of Goldson, coupled with a pass-happy GB offense, seeing the secondary perform is something i look forward to. 

excited to see Nnamdi play a meaningful snap in red and gold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom