:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Candlestick 10/09:::

3d535d4e4865a33d421dde53b04a62f961c92a5.jpg

Owwwwww, and that hit by Dashon was nasty!

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

do we see kap play here?
even with the risk of injury and as much as i want to see kap under center, i want this offense to get as much time on field-time with alex smith as it can get.  offense looking like it's starting to gel, keep building that momentum going into the next game.

Dammit we need Josh healthy. Dude been our most consistent offensive threat this whole season....

that's how you know they were doing something they shouldn't have been doing.....smh, what's the point? Game is over

I would have preferred them to just kick the FG there. But hopefully Joshua is okay and won't be out too long.

Was at the stick
pimp.gif
hell of a game to be at. Smith has impressed me again, doing very well. Defense is
pimp.gif
as usual. Hope morgan is okay :/

idk if they showed on TV but Goldson was getting into it with every TB WR
laugh.gif

Good win

feeling uneasy about the injury to J.Morgan...

glad to see that our O-line didn't give up a sack this week.

what a game. Great win for us. Now we need to focus on our next game...against the Lions.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Completely different team...The difference a good coach can make..

and that's what it is.  i don't wanna hear anything about crappy division either.

4-1   with only 1 divisional game so far.     wins against decent teams in philly and the bucs and arguably the bengals as well.   this 49ers team is a breath of fresh air from what i've been used to every year since 1999  except for a brief stretch in 01 and 02

Back
Top Bottom