Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't forget to add your Ebates (4%) and military, student, or first responder discount if you got'em. Ended up being $98ish for me when I used the two discounts.

Don't forget to add your Ebates (4%) and military, student, or first responder discount if you got'em. Ended up being $98ish for me when I used the two discounts.

8% with TopCashback, too. Sizes still up, just grabbed a 9.5 :nthat:

Had no idea these were coming out, hadn't check the thread since I was moaning about Saucony abandoning Originals a few days ago :lol:

Grabbed my pair when they dropped early, was a lil taken back by it but dahhh well.

I wonder what happened to Saucony, seems like after the Originals Project they jus dropped off the face of the Earth? They only dropped a couple of decent collabs and some of their Select limited drops but other than that.....nope!

Hopefully Saucony found their grove and start droppin some gems again

Just got my Oktoberfests US12 - they run a full size large for me.

I've found 6Ks always fit .5 size big - these seem to fit just like the rest of my 6Ks.

Oh.... and yes, these are niiiiiiice

20180926_174211.jpg 20180926_174225.jpg 20180926_174234.jpg 20180926_174237.jpg

Well gave them another chance and ordered with the discount plus my gf’s teacher discount $76 not bad. Let’s hope these are a lot nicer than the first pair I got

Well gave them another chance and ordered with the discount plus my gf’s teacher discount $76 not bad. Let’s hope these are a lot nicer than the first pair I got

Their return policy is aces, so you can mix and match the best pair and send back the rejects. I may return my full-price 9.5s, unless there's EU demand for them where I can make some quick $$$

They cancel my order I guess there was a glitch in the system. Oh well on to the next one

I've found 6Ks always fit .5 size big - these seem to fit just like the rest of my 6Ks.

Oh.... and yes, these are niiiiiiice

Yea agreed, I typically get NB998 size but these to me and even another buddy who I told to go half size down, say it's still running a 1/2 sz big for him. ohh well, maybe a big footer in EU will want mine. Wonder how long I have to send it back to them?

Yea agreed, I typically get NB998 size but these to me and even another buddy who I told to go half size down, say it's still running a 1/2 sz big for him. ohh well, maybe a big footer in EU will want mine. Wonder how long I have to send it back to them?

I need a size 12 and would be happy to buy it from you though I’m in Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom