Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got these in today. And for $70? No brainer!
BEDA823D-E476-4D5D-A59A-EEF613D83762.jpeg

A MONSTER MASH(-up) between lifestyle and performance! ENDORPHIN CHARGED!

Jazz OG X Endorphin Pro 2 Hybrid (by GOVRN) - Super7 X Universal Monsters - The Bride of Frankenstein ⚡ 🧟‍♀️

Saucony Jazz OG X Endorphin Pro 2 - Super7 X Universal Monsters - Bride of Frankenstein.png

It’s high quality leather. Been using them for two days now and I think that a model like this will be even comfier the more you use it.
Very, very pleased so far.

Thanks, I might be in on a pair under $100.

Went ahead and bought both. Had a chat with customer service about the 10% code they gave me not working and was told "these are limited editions, and we don't have a lot of stock, so they aren't eligible for discount." I'd say if you truly want these, might be a good idea to go ahead and buy them just in case.

Went ahead and bought both. Had a chat with customer service about the 10% code they gave me not working and was told "these are limited editions, and we don't have a lot of stock, so they aren't eligible for discount." I'd say if you truly want these, might be a good idea to go ahead and buy them just in case.
can’t remember that they are limited, but if they told you so it must be the case. Anyone else here who can confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom