Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Jae Tips came in and I love how they turned out. Def tryna figure out a lace swap of some kind. I would love a restock of the Crystal Caves or the Autumnal Equinox pair. tigo0240 tigo0240 pic is making me consider it.
IMG_1036.jpeg

Right on for the link! Scooped up the Tan cw. My first Saucony Y2K sneaker. Went TTS. I hope they work out.

If you have the Shop app, they’ve given out a $5 Shop Cash credit that expires Sunday. SP accepts Shop Cash, so I redeemed that offer and what I’ve accumulated through their app.

FSR, go!

Hit on my size 13 on Urbanstaroma. Didn't realize they were releasing today on there. Since it was showing the 27th for EU.
Now just gonna sell the tan pair and keep the special package from my raffle win from them
1000006113.png

FSR, go!

Should’ve waited a bit longer to scoop them from JT’s site to save on taxes. Oh well

Right on for the link! Scooped up the Tan cw. My first Saucony Y2K sneaker. Went TTS. I hope they work out.

If you have the Shop app, they’ve given out a $5 Shop Cash credit that expires Sunday. SP accepts Shop Cash, so I redeemed that offer and what I’ve accumulated through their app.

Good looking I grabbed the purple pair from manor, no tax and the $5 discount came to $186 shipped.

I had a coupon code from Saucony that would have made them about $20 cheaper than that but the page wouldn’t load sizes for the first couple mins then I switched browsers, and got cart jacked at checkout. Oh well…

Back
Top Bottom