Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

http://www.socialstatuspgh.com/coll...s/bodega-x-saucony-elite-grid-9000-polka-dots

http://www.socialstatuspgh.com/coll...bodega-x-saucony-elite-g9-shadow-6-polka-dots

I like the render cw's better, but these are decent.  Is that a teal upper?  Did you use paint, dye, or both?
I'll probably change the color of the dots later, I'm also not satisfied. That's is a darker shade of teal. I used acrylic paint mixed with GAC 900. 

kuz many people passed on them, even I dint copped them.

I think its not really for everybody.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone cares, but I just had a very interesting conversation with a seller on eBay regarding his/her listing of Life on Mars Shadow 6000's (grey).

Seller has them listed for $365 shipped, so I offered to buy them soon if they were still available for $250 shipped. A fair price wouldn't you agree?

Conversation after offer is as follows:

Seller:

Me:

Seller:

Me:

Seller:

Me:

Seller:

Me:

Seller:

Me:

Idk, perhaps I was in the wrong at some point here? Maybe I'm the jerk, and can't presently judge myself accurately lol
And I'm quite certain the listing has been up for some time, but who am I to argue any further?

I didn't want to include the sellers name, just the conversation I thought was noteworthy and enjoyable haha

Admins feel free to take this down if you see this isn't something worth having in this thread.

Walter..

I sold my LOM for 275.... yeah 360 is way too high.

Exactly, at the very highest, $300, but even then, that's far too high. $250-$280 is plenty "fair". The beauty of offers, is the negotiation afterwards, to compromise on a price.
Thing with this seller, is he/she wants to stay at $365, which I made clear is overpriced, and he/she clearly got butt hurt.

Walter..

Exactly, at the very highest, $300, but even then, that's far too high. $250-$280 is plenty "fair". The beauty of offers, is the negotiation afterwards, to compromise on a price.
Thing with this seller, is he/she wants to stay at $365, which I made clear is overpriced, and he/she clearly got butt hurt.

Walter..

I don't disagree with you

But I can see someone bein like "yea right" when you undercut their price by $115

Dunno if shipping was free but after eBay/Paypal fees and shipping clear like 315 range from that 365 if sold through eBay listing

So 250 Paypal direct which after fee and shipping is like say 225-230 clear I can see a seller not goin for it especially IF he paid 250 as he/she claims

But that seller instantly insulting you was too much though

Even if they did feel you were low ballin

i'm not a fan of people telling me what my price should be either

but that dude was a prick

Walter..

With that 365 price it'll be one of those listings that
sits on eBay for 3 years lol. I wouldn't even attempt to negotiate with someone with that price

I don't understand the way people talk to buyers. If you're trying to sell, you probably should be more respectful. Who knows? Someone might come up one day.

Back
Top Bottom