Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Damn this has got me hyped on some Sauconys...

2 and 1 are dope, 3 and 4 ehhhh alright.  Bodega has been coming correct with the Saucony collabs recently - all the Bodega Elite G9 series were pretty ill, especially the Control joints - they've become one of my most consistently worn kicks.

Was thinking about picking up these at a local spot:

Only $90 - they've been sitting on the shelf since they were released - people aren't up on Saucony's yet out here...

I like them all, and can tell the quality is superb. Just too loud of colors and patterns for my liking. Maybe because Im getting older.....

Those teal/orange would like real nice with an old school Dolphins sweater. I like that colorway...

Those G9 are too wild for my taste, and I'm not a fan of the 9000 sole unit. Now I wish I had grabbed a few more pairs of 5000...

i think 2 and 4 are gonna be instacops 
pimp.gif

Those G9 are too wild for my taste, and I'm not a fan of the 9000 sole unit. Now I wish I had grabbed a few more pairs of 5000...
my local spot has a few 5000's in a bunch of sizes.  I moved out to Denver last year and for some reason Saucony's sit on the shelf here.  If you're interested lemme know I can check it out and let you know what they have - I'm sure they'd do a phone order.

Last edited:
Does anyone know any place that still has the Bodega Elite G9 Shadow 6's available (the purple, green, and blue color way ones)?  I copped the Control 6's but slept on these...

my local spot has a few 5000's in a bunch of sizes.  I moved out to Denver last year and for some reason Saucony's sit on the shelf here.  If you're interested lemme know I can check it out and let you know what they have - I'm sure they'd do a phone order.

Thanks.

PM me if you see anything in size 12 (actually looking for the red shadow 5000)

if you don't mind paying more than u.s. retail...hanon...

http://www.hanon-shop.com/saucony-x-bodega-g9-shadow-6.html

pretty much fsr...
Much appreciated!  Damn the exchange rate kills you from Pounds to USD.  I am definitely regretting passing on these when they dropped.  I got my other Bodegas for $100 at my local spot - I don't know if I can bring myself to drop the $145 + overseas shipping for these right now.  It's funny though - if they were a New Balance collab, no one (myself included) would blink at $150... Crazy how the concept of "value" is so relative and easily distorted.

if you enter in your info the price drops to $121.50+ shipping. Hanon is really good about removing the VAT from things (and if you've shopped with them before you can save even more with their points system)

Thanks.

PM me if you see anything in size 12 (actually looking for the red shadow 5000)
I'm sorry I thought they'd have more left, but all they had in stock still in 5000's was a Size 8 in the all blue shadows... but anyone who's a fan of Grid 9000's they have a bunch of colorways and sizes - Sneaks (Denver, CO) - (720) 236-3233

I wonder if these will be hyped up resale?  I'm not really feeling them, but they sold out quick at Oneness.  It's rare you see a Saucony become a reseller shoe, which is a good thing.
Wow. I can't believe they sold out. Imo they're ugly as hell! 
laugh.gif

i think the last saucony that I saw become a "reseller shoe" was the sneaker freaker grid collab. 

Wow. I can't believe they sold out. Imo they're ugly as hell! 
laugh.gif

i think the last saucony that I saw become a "reseller shoe" was the sneaker freaker grid collab. 
Agreed.  If they didn't have Play Clothes involved these would never have sold out like that (Saucony probably wouldn't have made something like this anyway).  I'm almost tempted to buy a pair on Saturday when they see a wider release maybe resell...

Last edited:
yeah i dunno about those precious metal joints. Sorta remind me of some Honey Boo Boo pagent shoes or something..

Precious Metals Shadow 5000's be available at my local spot tomorrow.

Phone orders start at 11am.

Much appreciated!  Damn the exchange rate kills you from Pounds to USD.  I am definitely regretting passing on these when they dropped.  I got my other Bodegas for $100 at my local spot - I don't know if I can bring myself to drop the $145 + overseas shipping for these right now.  It's funny though - if they were a New Balance collab, no one (myself included) would blink at $150... Crazy how the concept of "value" is so relative and easily distorted.
Dunno if you still needed em, but BAIT has em.

http://www.baitme.com/footwear/saucony-elite-g9-shadow-6-green-red

Back
Top Bottom