Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

unds these today
Video Review: http://bit.ly/29MKNBf

^^I apologize in advance for my OCD, but WTF is wrong with those laces?  They look all wrinkled and messy.  Are they a weird material?

^ Yea those are the laces that came in the shoe, pre-laced, mine were like that too, they're sorta a flat/silky/waxy lace.

I know one thing for sure, the stock laces that come in grid 9000 GR's are absolute garbage.  worst laces ever IMO

I know one thing for sure, the stock laces that come in grid 9000 GR's are absolute garbage.  worst laces ever IMO
First thing I do is change those bishes out.  Last thing I do it put them back in before ebaying them...

How we all doing?

Just started to collect Sauconys. Must say they are extremely comfortable. I've been on the lookout for some Extra Butter "Aces" in size 12 if anyone knows where I can get them deadstock. Thanks again everyone and take care. Hope to be a common contributor to this forum. 

How we all doing?

Just started to collect Sauconys. Must say they are extremely comfortable. I've been on the lookout for some Extra Butter "Aces" in size 12 if anyone knows where I can get them deadstock. Thanks again everyone and take care. Hope to be a common contributor to this forum. 

Same feel. Saucony gives me the best comfort out of all and it isn't retailed at a hefty price tag

Yeah I have transitioned from buying SB's and Jordans to buying New Balance and Sauconys. By far a good choice. Now I'm liquidating all my jordans and SB's. 

Might end up picking up one of the pairs from the Easter Egg pack. Maybe the Teal colorway. verse001 verse001 Nice review by the way, like the written descriptions beneath the video as well.

I understand what they're trying to do with the Olympic medal theme, but the execution is horrible. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom