Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

West should have a Saucony display...they had some stuff on clearance when i was there a few weeks ago..

Grid 9000s are super comfortable and have a pretty cool wrap tongue thing..

I used to love Spotbilt hi-tops from Sears

bought the camo bodega collabs in a 10.5 but they fit a lil big.

lookin to trade for a 10. if anyone is interested, PM me...

Yeah, I got the grey/blue shadow 6 and they run HUGE. Sauconys usually run kinda narrow like an air max retro. These fit more like a new balance classic. I prolly could have gone down a full size.

For me, Sauconys run pretty big. I'm usually a sz 11.5 or even 12 for some narrower shoes, but I wear sz 11 for Grid 9000s.

i feel that saucony's generally run .5 size large to tts. really depends on the materials used though. for example, my size 8.5 grid 9000 bushwackers feel a bit loose, but the packer shoes collab grid 9000 size 8.5 feel perfect.

Weird, I had a 10 in the bushwackers that actually felt a little small, narrow. I got a 10 in these bodega g6 and they're huge on me.

Thanks for the info on the saucony x bodega latest collabo. I was worried cause I ordered my true size (11.5) & I have wide feet. Hopefully they'll fit.

I agree w/ XIV, on the bushwackers/bushwhackers. I was told sauconys run big, so I ordered the bushwackers/bushwhackers in an 11 & they snug as a mug!

Damn that's weird I always have gone TTS with Saucony's - appreciate the heads up on the new Bodega's.  Looks like I'll go for a 10 instead of my usual 10.5.  Does anyone know when the next 2 Bodega Shadow joints drop?

BTW - people that were looking for those old Bodega collabs (the blue and grey 5000's from 2010) - somebody has like 5 pairs up on Feebay with a $280 starting bid.  And somebody already has the new Solebox's up for $280 Buy It Now.  SMH

Weird, I had a 10 in the bushwackers that actually felt a little small, narrow. I got a 10 in these bodega g6 and they're huge on me.

which g9 elite did you get specifically? because while they're all grid 9000 soles, the uppers are different silos...i have the g9 shadow 5 (grey) in a size 8 (since they didn't make any in 8.5) and they fit perfect (again, my tts is 8.5).

so like i said before, saucony's are generally tts or run .5 size big.

personally suggest folks should order tts in most cases (and it's always better to have a shoe be slightly loose rather than too small/tight/uncomfortable to wear).

Azrael, I definitely agree with what you're saying. When in doubt go true to size. I got the new bodega shadow 6's. for me, they are the biggest size 10 I've ever owned from any brand. Luckily was still able to cop a 9.5 for close to retail. Though I'm worried they'll still be a little big. I'll post an update on those when I receive em on Saturday. FYI: I have narrow feet.

Last edited:
I received both the shadow 6 & 5 yesterday. I think its cool they run a lil big. They fit me just perfect now. I'm officially a fan now. I was very impressed. The extra room is nice especially for those days I don't drink alotta water (feet swelling). Hahahaha, you young cats don't know bout that.

XIV & Azrael, you guys are def right. So much easier to deal w/ a lil extra room in a shoe versus a tight & uncomfy shoe

Last edited:
Got mine with the quickness from Premier. Love these, can't wait to rock them all the time. So comfy.

I ended up buying a 10.5 for the shadow 5 and now hoping to resell to buy my regular size so far no luck on ebay

FYI westnyc has the purple shadow 5000s from the 3 brothers pack in stock...
Has anyone on here copped any of those new Solebox 3 Brothers?  I'm regretting missing out on them now - they kinda flew under the radar and now resellers are charging rape prices for the 2 pairs available on eBay.

Has anyone on here copped any of those new Solebox 3 Brothers?  I'm regretting missing out on them now - they kinda flew under the radar and now resellers are charging rape prices for the 2 pairs available on eBay.
For me they are MEH.. the Bodega Collab is more comfy. Thats my opinion though 

Group shot of new p/u"s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom