Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hopefully everyone who wanted them got them and I can cop during the wider release :'(  30 minutes of loading screens

Yup, waited it out and got both! On the way free ship, Premiere for all the painstaking anticipation and waiting, does reward it's customers lol. Gluck to those still trying and congrats to those who were able to battle it through!

forgot these were today, was getting my haircut during the drop just got home lmao. ehh not mad though :]

failed 
mean.gif

3_28_14lifeonmarskitblog.jpg

Definitely didn't know they came with goodies.. That's a plus.

Last edited:

These might be a Premier exclusive.. Don't take my word though.
I really hope they're not. I could never get a page to load up.
I saw Premier say somewhere (maybe IG) that only the packaging and apparel are exclusive.  I too was stuck loading until nothing was left.  Really bummed right now.  Of course something came up and I'm oos right now and of course hotel wifi went down so I'm stuck trying to use lte.  I was so excited for these since the teaser too.

Last edited:
yea probably not exclusive.

wide release prob wont come with the packaging, passport and whatnot...

nah like all saucony releases back then and now these should be available at all the usual spots. packaging is always exclusive to the original store 

was able to get the red pair like 23 minutes in. although the site crashed and we had to wait, i still prefer this over nike store releases. but if they want to get professional, they need to hit up cncpts and ask them why their site is so good.

Man, hate seeing you miss out. I know you're Saucony through and through. Hope you get them coming up, bro.
ha!  man its all good, thanks  no worries for me. failed on the DMs on the intial release but  got lucky with a phone order at Social Status the next week. Saucony is doing big things now and getting a lot of attention it was a matter time the hype caught on to them aswell. But patience always pays off. Hopefully we get our pairs in the wider release!

Got through on the dirty martini restock from Ubiq this morning but there were only like 4 sizes available. Guess I'll be praying for a trade.

Back
Top Bottom