Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Did y'all refresh at 7? I refreshed exactly at that time added to cart went straight for checkout and bam had my paypal account already saved and got through! All on my iPhone 5s on wifi

congrats to those that copped!

man that apparel went quick as hell too, was only able to get away with the hat. oh well~

Did y'all refresh at 7? I refreshed exactly at that time added to cart went straight for checkout and bam had my paypal account already saved and got through! All on my iPhone 5s on wifi

Same except I didn't even have to refresh stayed on the homepage with the moonwalked picture. Clicked on the pic at 7 choose my size, since I already had an account all I had to input was my cc number and submit.

Sold quicker than the Supreme Box logo shirts lol! What size did you order b?
I ordered my size which is an 11. I kept on reading that people said they're way better in person so I pulled the trigger when I planned on passing. But, like I said if they're a no go for me when I get them in I'll opp somone.

This was definitely worse than the Space Snacks, that's for sure. I was able to get in before with no issue. I was freaking out until I hit that process payment button...literally yelled YES YES YES! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom