Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm usually a 10.5-11
Asics gel 3 I'm a 10.5
Same as sagas
And I'm a 10.5 in most of my nikes
Based on that I would suggest 10 in Saucony, in general.  I say "in general" because one of my pairs of grid 9k's fits tighter than the other and they are both the same size.  I'm curious, what do you wear size 11's in?  Also strange you wear the same size in GL3 and Sagas, since most people half size down in Saga.  It's funny because you'll see so many people just say TTS, but that means so many different things to different people.  I wear different sizes in alot of different brands, so no clue what my TRUE size really is...

Based on that I would suggest 10 in Saucony, in general.  I say "in general" because one of my pairs of grid 9k's fits tighter than the other and they are both the same size.  I'm curious, what do you wear size 11's in?  Also strange you wear the same size in GL3 and Sagas, since most people half size down in Saga.  It's funny because you'll see so many people just say TTS, but that means so many different things to different people.  I wear different sizes in alot of different brands, so no clue what my TRUE size really is...
^^^^

I was thinking the same thing the other da. What is my TRUE SIZE?

I personally have found it easier to always go by EU sizing, even though I'm in the US. I've found that always buying EU44s seems to do the trick. That way my GL3s, which are 11US, fit the same for me as my Sauconys, which are all 10s. If I ever want a snugger fit-say for Adidas ZX Fluxes-I just go half size down, which is usually EU43.3, I believe.

I personally have found it easier to always go by EU sizing, even though I'm in the US. I've found that always buying EU44s seems to do the trick. That way my GL3s, which are 11US, fit the same for me as my Sauconys, which are all 10s. If I ever want a snugger fit-say for Adidas ZX Fluxes-I just go half size down, which is usually EU43.3, I believe.
Very true, but alot of sites don't list both EU and US sizes.  When I shop on European sites, they typically list either the EU or UK size, sometimes the US size, but never all 3.  When I shop on US sites, they almost never list anything other than the US size.

I switched to using the CM listing. I know I need either 26,5cm or 27cm so depending on the material I pick a size.

Very true, but alot of sites don't list both EU and US sizes.  When I shop on European sites, they typically list either the EU or UK size, sometimes the US size, but never all 3.  When I shop on US sites, they almost never list anything other than the US size.
US sites indeed never list EU/UK. I'm glad they do list a size chart so I can compare the numbers haha.

yeah the sagas fit a bit loose. Nothing big but yeah. It depends how I lace them. And I wear 11's with LeBron.
Both my leben 10s and 11 aremail a size 11. I have wide feet and it just kills my feet.

they are more colorful, but for my style seems a bit exaggerated.

I have a simple style, a jeans / shorts and shirt or polo, so I think the navy are best for me, simpler and works with everything.

I'll even buy them because I really like the shape, but they are good in comfort? are as good as new balances?

Spring '15 Grid 9000s

10533611_1465726583674920_1617849838_n.jpg

I want the whole bottom row. Especially the blue/gums.

yeah the sagas fit a bit loose. Nothing big but yeah. It depends how I lace them. And I wear 11's with LeBron.
Both my leben 10s and 11 aremail a size 11. I have wide feet and it just kills my feet.
If your foot is wide, then 10.5 to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom