Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone know what time the marathon dxn trainers went live? I checked at midnight and they weren't up yet so I check at 7 am and they're sold out. Wtf is up with that sh*t?

Last edited:
Are they supposed to be pretty limited? Pretty cool to look at, but I have no ties to the NYC marathon so it wouldn't make sense for me anyway.

So, I made some calls and it seems the DXN hasn't dropped yet.  Shipment is late for everyone.  The Saucony phone rep. was completely clueless, but I don't think the shoe dropped on Saucony.com at all. A couple of other shops said they are scheduled to get it but haven't received their shipment.  Hope that helps anyone looking for the shoe.

DXNs are a pass for me.

Basketball-Pass-Fail-to-Coach.gif

Was starting to worry that I was gonna miss the boat on the navys if I tried to wait for a discount so I just pulled the trigger on the navy Jazz Lux off ebay. With my PP balance and ebay bucks came to $62 outta my bank acct. Not bad at all. Surprised they're pretty well available still.

Really like those Bushwackers above [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone with info on where to get red and mint injection pack pairs in a size 11 with discount?

I've been away for a while and read a dozen or so pages back since, seems like there were some good 50% sales.

Walter..

Last edited:
I wish the mesh toes on those Grid Italias were those fabrics on the uppers instead. That'd make them both 100%

Really like those Bushwackers above [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone with info on where to get red and mint injection pack pairs in a size 11 with discount?

I've been away for a while and read a dozen or so pages back since, seems like there were some good 50% sales.

Walter..

The mint pair is on Renarts for 75 right now, that's not too bad

Back
Top Bottom