Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Love how they gave the models Rolex watches to wear for the lookbook
tongue.gif

Anyone knowledgable folks with general sizing/fit info (I know ever foot is different, but ...)? Only Sauconys I have are the Low Pro Vegans and they're TTS to size for me; however, I don't have much knowledge of the other models. So it kinda sucks when I see shoes that pique my interest and I'm hesitant to pull the trigger for fear being either too big or too small. Especially at places that have horrible return policies. If someone would be kind of enough to list the models and whether they're TTS, up or down .5 ect, it would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe we can get the OP to add to his initial post with an FAQ? Just a thought ...

Saucony originals are all half down from my Nike TTS for me. I have shadow 5ks, 6ks, originals, masters, jazz Os and grid 9ks. I have a normal width foot btw.

Last edited:
Oooooohhh, baby... too clean.

Came in here to post, kicks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Clipse are one of my favorite rap groups of all time so these are a must although this weekend already murdered my pockets

My size of the DXN Trainer "NYC" is sold out. Where will I be able to buy later on. [not ebay] ? Thanks

Came in here to post, kicks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Clipse are one of my favorite rap groups of all time so these are a must although this weekend already murdered my pockets

How are these related to clipse srs

Kinda wack that it's called Keys Open Doors if it's not Play Cloths associated. Play Cloths has been using that phrase for years.

Back
Top Bottom