Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

those saucony x rise are going for $300+ now ebay lol.

Listed, not selling. Big difference.

EDIT: Just double checked and confirmed... ONLY pair of Rise that sold in ANY size on ebay so far was for $123.50. That seems about right, actually.

Last edited:
Yea the suede on the burgers is
smokin.gif
. Nice pickup.
thanks

These just in...

Extra Butter x Saucony Shadow Master "Space Snacks"

Neapolitan dream!  I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!  Of the freeze-dried variety of course!  Space Snackn'!   Yumz!!!!!!  

smokin.gif

Last edited:
A few nice ones thanks to Antonio235

Strangely no 6000's or Courageous, of which I've seen pics of some exciting upcoming releases, but they do have pics of Jazz, Shadow OG, DXN, women's models too if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
got shipping confirmation fro rise x saucony now, that was quick, guys been working overtime I guess.

got shipping confirmation fro rise x saucony now, that was quick, guys been working overtime I guess.

No confirmation for me yet but I'm not stressing it because im only one state away so it will be here the next day once it ships.

A few nice ones thanks to Antonio235

Strangely no 6000's or Courageous, of which I've seen pics of some exciting upcoming releases, but they do have pics of Jazz, Shadow OG, DXN, women's models too if anyone is interested.

While I like the blue/mint 6k and the mint grid, I really want that red grid the most.

If these were a Saucony x (insert boutique here) they would have flew of the shelves. And for $65 Shipped, you can't beat the material on these. I should've grabbed a pair of those mint running man 6000s too.

Back
Top Bottom