Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Last edited:
The wife copped the black/purple Penfield pack for Christmas. She told me so I wouldn't cop, It could be hit or miss in person. Does anyone have pics?

The wife copped the black/purple Penfield pack for Christmas. She told me so I wouldn't cop, It could be hit or miss in person. Does anyone have pics?

If you're expecting black then you'll be disappointed. @threegeees has an on foot pic on Instagram

Yeah I found that out too but still dark green/grey G9s are clean, thiers also a black/grey G9 with hits of pink. But dont worry folks the early samples some have already acquired are all dropping soon, need those teal Grid SDs in the middle :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah I found that out too but still dark green/grey G9s are clean, thiers also a black/grey G9 with hits of pink. But dont worry folks the early samples some have already acquired are all dropping soon, need those teal Grid SDs in the middle :pimp:

Yea, the green is ok but it was such a letdown to find out the truth. I saw two clean grid 9k retail samples (grey/mint and black/grey) sell recently on eBay for CHEAP, so those must be dropping soon. I'm guessing January.

Back
Top Bottom