Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

damm i just got a email from feature , i order a 9 for me and a 9.5 for my cousin and now they refunded me my money for the 9.5 saying there was a limit to one pair and they even charged me for the shipping when i wasn't originally charged smh , i wish i would of known before n order separately
Did you tell them about this? Based on it's reputation I think Feature would definitely look into this for you.

Did you tell them about this? Based on it's reputation I think Feature would definitely look into this for you.

yea i told them but they didnt really care lol when i order i didnt see anywhere on the site that said limited to one pair per customer .if i would of know we would of order separately sucks cuz he wanted them more then me , hopefully other stores release them

Is there a list of US retailers getting the Features on the 27th? Not able to find by searching the thread.

Last edited:
Just got my Features in, they are incredible, quality is on point and the extras...dope box, ropes and flats, dust bag, and deck of cards, def top 3 saucony of the year, up there with Offsprings and Premier's LOMs

Saucony-Jazz-Original.jpg

Some light work Saucony Jazz for $23 with code HOLIDAZE on SoleLaboratory

Code works for 35% off nearly everything on the shop. Also these Bodegas in 11 or 11.5 for $58.50:

Bodega-Sweater-2.jpg

Is there a list of US retailers getting the Features on the 27th? Not able to find by searching the thread.
Be on the look out for midnight releases Saturday 12am BDGAstore.com, sneakerpolitics, wishatl, and kith socialstatus

A little new to Saucony, need some sizing advice on G9 Shadow 6000. I did look into this, I am thinking TTS with a size 10. These are the shoes I wear for reference:

AJ1 perfect fit Size 10

AJ3 and 6 I could wear a size 9.5, but size up to 10 since I have wide feet. 

Your help is much appreciated. 

Last edited:

A little new to Saucony, need some sizing advice. I did look into this, I am thinking TTS with a size 10. These are the shoes I wear for reference:

AJ1 perfect fit Size 10

AJ3 and 6 I could wear a size 9.5, but size up to 10 since I have wide feet. 

Your help is much appreciated. 
Probably stating the model Saucony you're interested would probably help you more. If you're unable to to try on the shoes, I'd probably go with a 10 if I were you. I'm a TTS 9.5 and I wear 9.5s in all you listed. 10s are way too big for me in the 6s and newer 3s; older 3s I could wear a 10 with some extra room. Around last year, I think they changed the mold of the shoe and I think they're a lot bigger in my TTS - I could probably actually make a 9 work they're so big.

Probably stating the model Saucony you're interested would probably help you more. If you're unable to to try on the shoes, I'd probably go with a 10 if I were you. I'm a TTS 9.5 and I wear 9.5s in all you listed. 10s are way too big for me in the 6s and newer 3s; older 3s I could wear a 10 with some extra room. Around last year, I think they changed the mold of the shoe and I think they're a lot bigger in my TTS - I could probably actually make a 9 work they're so big.
Sorry about that the G9 Shadow 6000 Feature collab. I think I will go with 10s. The newer 3 and 6 are definitely roomier.
Any word on the restock this Saturday
At Feature? The rest of the retailers are getting them on Saturday anyways might as well try elsewhere. But, I wasn't aware of the Feature restock.

Last edited:
Sorry about that the G9 Feature collab

At Feature? The rest of the retailers are getting them on Saturday anyways might as well try elsewhere. But, I wasn't aware of the Feature restock.

I have no clue if feature is doing a restock. I'm trying to find any online site that will have them

Sorry about that the G9 Shadow 6000 Feature collab. I think I will go with 10s. The newer 3 and 6 are definitely roomier.

Any word on the restock this Saturday

I'd go with a size 10 if I were you. My Features are hopefully here tomorrow to verify. I'm pretty sure they should fit well though.

Back
Top Bottom