Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Lol, bay prices dropping fast for those Epitome joints.  Gonna wait till everyone gets em in hand and see how far they fall.  Not much hope for WW release, usually in store only and limited size runs.  

Price scaring some people away?
nerd.gif
200.gif

so about $200 after shipping...based on $40AUD for shipping
Sneaker freaker uses dhl. Probably will be closer to $60aud. Lucky the exchange rate is so favorable right now. Two years ago it was pretty even. Prior to that the aussie dollar was even stronger than ours.

Sneaker freaker uses dhl. Probably will be closer to $60aud. Lucky the exchange rate is so favorable right now. Two years ago it was pretty even. Prior to that the aussie dollar was even stronger than ours.

thanks for clearing that up

so about $217 USD shipped...plus whatever fees your bank charges for international transactions.

Someone on IG told me sneaker freaker only dropping there and no WW release, is that true?

Really trying to be patience but has anyone who got thru epitome heard anything yet? Confirm email or shipping info? Mine still awaiting processing.....

Really trying to be patience but has anyone who got thru epitome heard anything yet? Confirm email or shipping info? Mine still awaiting processing.....
Mine already shipped and are en route. Phone orders from Saturday had top priority they said , and they are working on getting all online orders filled. That's what I was told when I called!

Hey guys, does anyone in here own the 24 Kilates Mar y Montana collab? If so, how is the quality on those? Really interested in a pair and have a decent price lined up but was wondering how the quality is on these before making a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom