Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I guess this was my only option...

Even though it sounds iffy...

For those of us who got from the SF release that's not much more only like 30 bucks I think I paid 242 aud = 192 usd

I can't believe I couldn't cop these or Yeezy's...I think I'm done collecting, I can't keep making myself upset to the point where I can't eat or sleep
Social Media man, I've been telling people for awhile now that Twitter has made it easy for tons of new kids to sit around and wait on a link or to know ahead of time where and when each shoe will be released. Before you at least had to do some research or be in the right circle to catch the release time and place but now you have Pages like Sole Links where they literally post back to back countdown timers for every single hyped release even if its at 3 a.m. (I truly have no idea who would be willing to run that page day and night without any compensation whatsoever but I gotta salute his commitment even if it means less chance for other people who might not be able to sit around on a Tuesday morning and wait for the tweet).

I also got this last night and then an order complete email this morning, still not sure if that means I secured a pair of if they just proccessed my order but havent sent the out of stock message and refund since ive never used that site before. I'm hoping with me getting the size 13 that most were after size 9-11 lol.
Good luck, my sz 13 brother -- sucks to miss, but hope at least it's going to someone that will wear them.

My order was #371x (ordered 2:14 AM EST) and was cancelled (saw the link late and I waffled on even trying since they were likely oversold anyways but decided to throw up a shot anyways).  FWIW - I got the 'Order Complete' email too -- not sure if it's a coincidence but shortly after I emailed them on Saturday afternoon about tracking, I got an email from them telling me my order was cancelled and then another email responding to my email about tracking.

Oh well -- looks like another miss (unless they do massive redrops like they did with the Alvins) -- onto the next...

Last edited:
^ If you got those from Retro2Heritage, they have really good feedback on eBay on a ton of transactions and they are usually priced pretty good (for a reseller).

^ don't how true but heard that account belongs to kick theory....

Last edited:
FYI, on this thread, nobody gives a **** about all your Yeezy and jordan pickups or misses. I think I speak for most of us when saying this

Anybody else with suede issues?
Suede issues with Saucony? Get out! lol.. Why you guys think I always have to cop minimum 3 pairs. I need to insure a clean pair. almost all saucony suede is flawed but so is Asics and most other brands.

Suede issues with Saucony? Get out! lol.. Why you guys think I always have to cop minimum 3 pairs. I need to insure a clean pair. almost all saucony suede is flawed but so is Asics and most other brands.

It's not that bad of a suede issue.

Suede usually breaks in and looks like the one pair.

I understand the frustrations, but atleast it's not a Ronnie suede mess up lol

Haha! This is my first pair of Saucony's, I've had suede issues in the past with Asics etc but never had 2 toeboxes that look so different in appearance.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything, lucky managed to pick these up (as well as those rapper shoes that I won't mention in here). These are one of the best releases of the year so far!

FYI, on this thread, nobody gives a **** about all your Yeezy and jordan pickups or misses. I think I speak for most of us when saying this

Calm Down It Ain't That Serious Bud :rolleyes

Kush Whackers Were At The Top Of The List, The Post Was Just Explaining What A ****** Weekend It Was For Sneaker Pickups.... Don't Think The Thread Was Derailed In The Least Bit :wink:

Last edited:
S/O So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 for the help. Best cop in quite a while. Didnt get thru online. Struck out on the 1s. Felt like it was REALLY gonna be a sadderday.

Then i walked called a neighborhood store that was getting these but was worried about a line formed but thanks to the hypebeasts he told me he would hold my pair to the side. I got there, i was able to go inside because of no line, tried them on, and promotly buy them. Whole process was quick AND EASY. The Materials, aesthetics, fit, and quality [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] i am waaaaaay beyond pleased AND they were under $140!

Thats the way shoe buying should be IMO

S/O So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 for the help. Best cop in quite a while. Didnt get thru online. Struck out on the 1s. Felt like it was REALLY gonna be a sadderday.

Then i walked called a neighborhood store that was getting these but was worried about a line formed but thanks to the hypebeasts he told me he would hold my pair to the side. I got there, i was able to go inside because of no line, tried them on, and promotly buy them. Whole process was quick AND EASY. The Materials, aesthetics, fit, and quality [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] i am waaaaaay beyond pleased AND they were under $140!

Thats the way shoe buying should be IMO

since85 since85

Damn Bro Great Story And Glad You Were Able To Cook :nthat:

Any Size 10's Still Sitting There By Chance? :nerd: :nerd:

was able to cop the kushwackers yesterday from a local shop here in Tampa. SO happy to have these in my collection. Quality is on point.  Will post some pics in a few.

Back
Top Bottom