Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Speaking on the grid shadows, just got some GR pairs to try on from online and these thing fit super small. The reviews weren't kidding.

Screenshot_20231121_171732_Instagram.jpg

Hit the party joints in my 13, used link pay so checkout was instant. Saw these in hand last weekend and they are great, praying my order sticks 🙏

Got my cappuccino 6000s in. The quality is amazing. They do fit about a half size bigger than my Hare 6000s. Nothing crazy and still fit. I'm guessing it's due to the leather insole and tongue being less padded than the Hares.
tts? should i buy my normal size?

tts? should i buy my normal size?
Ummm I'm probably not the one to ask about Saucony sizing. I have the Hares and cappuccinos in the same size. I'm between sizes and I went with the higher size for this model because reviews were saying they fit small. The Hares fit fine just more snug than the cappuccinos. Don't think I could have went down half a size in the cappuccinos though. They're just more loose than the Hares if that makes sense. Both still comfortable.

Ummm I'm probably not the one to ask about Saucony sizing. I have the Hares and cappuccinos in the same size. I'm between sizes and I went with the higher size for this model because reviews were saying they fit small. The Hares fit fine just more snug than the cappuccinos. Don't think I could have went down half a size in the cappuccinos though. They're just more loose than the Hares if that makes sense. Both still comfortable.
thanks. i appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom