Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

A c/w that never made it to the stores. These Italian made ‘Pesto’ (yes, there is another pair that reminds of pasta!) sneakers caught my attention and I’m glad that they did. Quality par excellence!
IMG_8448.jpeg
IMG_8449.jpeg
IMG_8452.jpeg

My pair of Spot Bilt Sonic x Beams collab arrived at the UPS drop off spot on Friday, so I ran over there just before they closed and could not wait to open the box. I gotta say, THESE are AWESOME!!! Once I got them laced (they come laced EXACTLY like an Air Jordan 1 Hi, meaning only the base is laced and the rest are stuffed inside the shoe. Here's a few pics.

PXL_20231127_043117596.jpg
PXL_20231127_043128077.jpg

Materials are rather nice. White toe box leather is soft leather. The red around the toebox and the rear of the lower part of the red feels like a Jordan 1, so it feels synthetic. Tongue is exactly like a Jordan 1 as well. Ankle collar is a leather with grain. If more shops got these, I feel they would have sold a lot. Shoe is TTS but a roomy TTS. Plenty of space for my big toe. May actually get a thin insole to add. But overall, I'm thrilled with these, especially for $88! Such a unique sneaker.

Oh, and these did come with a 2nd set of laces, in black. Not sure what to do. White or black 🤔👍

Last edited:
My pair of Spot Bilt Sonic x Beams collab arrived at the UPS drop off spot on Friday, so I ran over there just before they closed and could not wait to open the box. I gotta say, THESE are AWESOME!!! Once I got them laced (they come laced EXACTLY like an Air Jordan 1 Hi, meaning only the base is laced and the rest are stuffed inside the shoe. Here's a few pics.

PXL_20231127_043117596.jpg
PXL_20231127_043128077.jpg

Materials are rather nice. White toe box leather is soft leather. The red around the toebox and the rear of the lower part of the red feels like a Jordan 1, so it feels synthetic. Tongue is exactly like a Jordan 1 as well. Ankle collar is a leather with grain. If more shops got these, I feel they would have sold a lot. Shoe is TTS but a roomy TTS. Plenty of space for my big toe. May actually get a thin insole to add. But overall, I'm thrilled with these, especially for $88! Such a unique sneaker.

Oh, and these did come with a 2nd set of laces, in black. Not sure what to do. White or black 🤔👍
Was thinkin of gettin these but unsure with sizing.

Was thinkin of gettin these but unsure with sizing.

They are definitely TTS length wise in comparison to all my Jordan 1 Hi pairs. Got the thumbnail's width of length from my toe to the end. A 10.5 would be too short. But they are worth the $88 just for the colorway alone. 👍

Has anybody gotten any ship info from jtips website for last weeks release theres nothin on the website from what I can see to check the status of order or tracking

Np. I’m anxious over getting that shipping confirmation, doubt there were many 13s up so being paranoid about it getting cancelled even though order was manual

Yeah I don’t like that the release was so iffy all I seen was the circle spinning for a half hr and end up closing the page then went to my email a few hrs later and noticed that my payment was accepted and seen that they took money from my PayPal and that was it

Cappuccinos on sale

I'll do you one better, corporate has a promo for 50% off all saucony... fsr of cappuccinos and some other nice pairs available

I'll do you one better, corporate has a promo for 50% off all saucony... fsr of cappuccinos and some other nice pairs available

Right on! I just ordered a pair of Shadow 6Ks from Corporate, and they sent me the tracking# already! Lol

Just started my return for the ones I bought off Saucony the other day, thanks!

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet from Black Friday drop heard they were supposed to start shipping last Friday

Back
Top Bottom