Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

IMG_7873.jpeg
Beautiful pair!

The Raccoon Shadow 6K cw would've been better if they had made the middle circle of the Boulders/Rocks in the Saucony logo White to make it look like an eye.

It is not easy catching Sauconys in a size 14, and especially not when you don't keep up with releases.

I stumbled across the Creek Marsh grid shadows (just the other day) and just loved the whole package. I was lucky enough to find ONE place with my size, and they were actually on sale.

It's funny, because over the past decade I've missed out on plenty of sneakers...but one of the pairs I specifically remember was a pair of Saucony. I can't recall the model, but they were called the Shrimp Scampi. Never saw a 14 pop up anywhere after release day, not even on the aftermarket.

Missed the shock midnight release for Jae tips on saucony, and still no shipping from the Black Friday drop. Gonna sit on som sites that are dropping em but expectations of grabbing a 13 are LOW
I need a 13 or 14 in the blue pair. Ive been seeing a ton of stores doing first come first serve instore or raffle so I dont know what to expect as far as online.

If your a true 14 then I wouldn’t try for 13 because these run snug, he posted people telling him they had to go .5 up and I did the same on my wife’s pair and they fit good.

Either way good luck, he posted a list of shops that are releasing but I’m not sure which are actually doing an online drop

If your a true 14 then I wouldn’t try for 13 because these run snug, he posted people telling him they had to go .5 up and I did the same on my wife’s pair and they fit good.

Either way good luck, he posted a list of shops that are releasing but I’m not sure which are actually doing an online drop
I appreciate it and Good luck to you too! Im originally a size 13.5 but brands seem to be stirring away from making those. I have a size 13 Grid Shadow 2 already for reference. It starts off snug but loosens up the more you wear it.

Did the Jae Tips release anywhere else this morning? I've been refreshing sites all morning and no luck

Why do FCFS on a work day? Never made sense

Also, every site these dropped on has been bot city... instant sellouts across the board

How many of ya feel like you’re tweener sizers for some of the Saucony models? In general, I feel like Saucony I’ve had the most amount of shoes, I felt were snug, then bought a .5 up, and didn’t like the heel slip, so I went back to the TTS where they were a little snug with thicker no-show socks like the Nike’s on.

With 6000s, I feel like I’m rolling the dice on whether I should stay TTS or go .5 up. Recently they’ve seemed to havd gotten snugger out of the box IMO. Probably just need to wear them more and break them in. I know I’ve had some leather lined 6000s in the past like the Bait Cruel World 5s where they fit huge and I had to go .5 down.

Last edited:
How many of ya feel like you’re tweener sizers for some of the Saucony models? In general, I feel like Saucony I’ve had the most amount of shoes, I felt were snug, then bought a .5 up, and didn’t like the heel slip, so I went back to the TTS where they were a little snug with thicker no-show socks like the Nike’s on.

With 6000s, I feel like I’m rolling the dice on whether I should stay TTS or go .5 up. Recently they’ve seemed to havd gotten snugger out of the box IMO. Probably just need to wear them more and break them in. I know I’ve had some leather lined 6000s in the past like the Bait Cruel World 5s where they fit huge and I had to go .5 down.
I just decided to go a .5 up on Saucony’s goin forward. Had recently sold my Bodega 3D Grids and Crystal Caves. So I ended up buying a size 10 because they jus fit snugged and I am jus tryin to do my feet justice.

Jus don’t feel like goin through the hassle of gettin my TTS and it not fitting.

I’ve gone with 10.5 and 11 in 3D grid and I feel like there’s not much difference in length, they just fit a little wider a half size up. I don’t have any heel slip going 11 vs 10.5. So if you have a wider foot going half up probably is the move

120$ reasonable?

As much as I like those, I don’t think it’s reasonable after the scooping them up from Corporate for $48 plus shipping. I think sub $100 would be more reasonable.

120$ reasonable?
not bad. anyway i can wait until the next price reduction. hehe.
thanks! appreciate it!
can anybody find cheaper? :smile:

As much as I like those, I don’t think it’s reasonable after the scooping them up from Corporate for $48 plus shipping. I think sub $100 would be more reasonable.
it's true! :D
i have bought acribik x saucony for 45 plus shipping from Corporate too.
i could buy czarface for 48 too. unfortunately, i think size 11.5 will be too small for me. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom