Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Kurupt and Suga Free? Hell yes :pimp: I think it was dope how K. Dot had MC Eiht on a record for his album and I'm hoping Suga Free fits perfect on Q's track

How do you start the album off with Gangsta though??? The murder rate is going to skyrocket after the album release.

This is gonna be the third straight tde project with no Ab-Soul feature.

frown.gif
They been pushing him to the side for some odd reason. 

Is the reason Ab-Soul isn't on any features related to him being independent?

Que?

Soul said in an interview that he wasn't included with the TDE x Interscope deal that's why his upcoming release isn't gonna come in disc form, just through iTunes. I think that's what he may have been referring to? That may be why he wasn't on GKMC or Oxymoron tho.

Last edited:
Is the reason Ab-Soul isn't on any features related to him being independent?

Que?

Soul said in an interview that he wasn't included with the TDE x Interscope deal that's why his upcoming release isn't gonna come in disc form, just through iTunes. I think that's what he may have been referring to? That may be why he wasn't on GKMC or Oxymoron tho.

That's exactly what I was referring to.. It's just a theory of mine.. However: I always forget that Ab Soul had a feature on..
Habits & Contradictions

"If my album isn't out this year, I'm dropping off the label" march 2013

That's exactly what I was referring to.. It's just a theory of mine.. However: I always forget that Ab Soul had a feature on..
Habits & Contradictions

True but Habits & Contradictions dropped in Jan. through just TDE. The Interscope deal wasn't inked until March so that still might be the reason.

Wow I hadn't even heard that. But Soul just officially announced his next album so we should have it before the end of the year. The whole reason I even brought up Soul not being on Q's album is because they mesh so well together on a song. So I assumed I was gonna get a Soul feature.

why is that twitter post relavant?

Anyways, that's interesting about Soul; never realized.

It's relevant because she posted that damn near a whole month before the tracklist was released so she's obviously in the know and she said the track is hard so it got me a lil hype.

Back
Top Bottom