Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Meh most of the good songs on Oxy were out as singles. probably like 3-4 more I liked. Sounding like Q is gonna ditch his obvious attempts at radio play and let it come natural on this one

H&C about 60 times better lmao

You are 1000 X correct sir, I meant to say studio albums by TDE and not independent albums.

Wow man. Better than TPAB?

I'd like to hear this.

Many people call TPAB a flawless masterpiece, which in my opinion stretching a bit too far. The flaws are prominent, and many. Vocally, Kendrick is just abhorrent on most of the album. The album is littered with corny voice changes, which essentially takes away any sonic joy. I also highly dislike his off-beat flow, which is takes away from the message he is trying to deliver. He is a lyrical beast but Schoolboy to me has more range on his projects.

View media item 2078533

Wish there was a Black Hippy record on there
I'm the opposite, I'm even more excited that there aren't any TDE features and more-so no Kendrick feature. Shows confidence for not riding the obvious Kendrick wave to get a single or a banger. No slight against K.Dot (best rapper alive and one of my favorites).

From the little I've heard from this album, its going to bang.

eek.gif
sick.gif

2 more weeks. 

I've been listening to so much positive and chill summer music like Pablo, Chance, and Anderson Paak that this hard **** is gonna be the go to change of pace music this summer lol

Been ready for this for so long
Oxymoron gets bumped in the gym every workout
Need a new isiah project
Need black hippy project
Very pleased to see he has a track with SZA and I love Miguel features

Back
Top Bottom