Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

Just read they are going to show first footage at the Scream 2010 Awards on 10/19
I hope a trailer is attached to Saw 3D...I CANNOTTTTT wait for this movie

new poster is just�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

x5oz6d.jpg

" href="http://">

Just read they are going to show first footage at the Scream 2010 Awards on 10/19
I hope a trailer is attached to Saw 3D...I CANNOTTTTT wait for this movie

new poster is just�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

x5oz6d.jpg

" href="http://">

looks whack. scary movies suck if they arent overly gory or dealing with the supernatural/paranormal

looks whack. scary movies suck if they arent overly gory or dealing with the supernatural/paranormal

First was kinda cool.

The rest were just lame jokes.

You wanna see a good scary movie go watch high tension or borderland or the first remake of night of the living dead or the thing or let the right one in or 30 days of night or the ring or splinter.

First was kinda cool.

The rest were just lame jokes.

You wanna see a good scary movie go watch high tension or borderland or the first remake of night of the living dead or the thing or let the right one in or 30 days of night or the ring or splinter.

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

I expect a great return for the franchise

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

Originally Posted by Manglor

I dunno I think the lay off really helps, I will reserve judgement until I see it but I'm pretty straight if it sucks I'll say it sucks

Originally Posted by Manglor

I dunno I think the lay off really helps, I will reserve judgement until I see it but I'm pretty straight if it sucks I'll say it sucks

nope.  something must be wrong with those people if a killer keeps going after them.

nope.  something must be wrong with those people if a killer keeps going after them.

Back
Top Bottom