Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

LIPDUNK, there are conflicting reports on whether stores like FOOTPRINTS will be getting the JORDAN DUNKS, or just Journey's....are yall getting them, and if so, when will you get the whites?
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Got a pic of the whites?
I think they're on order for March.
I need a pic or style number and code to be sure.

I will get styles and PM you LIPDUNK

if you know if yo'ure getting the pair refered to in THIS thread, that'd be helpful too.

Sorry if someone already posted...

The Dia De Los Muertos Dunk will not be releases in the US.
I kinda expected that and got word today.
Sorry to all that thought they might be around come November's Day of the Dead.

bootleg,

i called up journey's in briarwood yesterday to ask about them and they don't have them yet. The guy I talked to had no idea if they were even going to get them, you might wanna try and call again and get a different worker.

guys, do not depend on that peice of [RADIO EDIT] crew at journeys. No offense to anyone reading if you work there, cause I work [for 2 more weeks] retail now, but you guys don't know [RADIO EDIT] and your managers [especially] are straight up [RADIO EDIT]

i'm not even gonna buy them there cause of how big of [RADIO EDIT] they are. I'll buy them if they're at footprints, or i'll order them. I have a ban on buying there after like 3 or 4 terrible customer service issues. They once tried to sell me a pair of the white/green dunks that came out in march, WITHOUT A BOX, after their entire backroom had been flooded and the shoes had water damage.

for full price at that.

I asked if they had them the jordan dunks the other day,and the semi-gay sounding manager with the glasses "ALL OF OUR DUNKS ARE ON THE WALL"

and i said "do you know if you're getting-"

"NOPE NIKE IS VERY SECRETIVE AND I HAVE NO IDEA" and he went to the back

i despise that journeys

So here are a few questions...

What is a high traffic journeys? (12 oaks, Oakland, GL crossing??)

Who has or is getting the Lucha Libra pack?

Is any place getting De Los Muerta SB's?

some one give me some info please!!!----------------------------
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

is anywhere around here getting the black/purple stussy dunks on the 14th??

Quote:
Is any place getting De Los Muerta SB's?

As LIPDUNK said earlier...they aren't supposed to be released in the U.S., so we prolly won't see them here

Quote:
What is a high traffic journey's?

No idea, best bet is to go to journey's website and start calling around. Briarwood had not recieved stock as of middle of last week.

^^briarwood still hasn't recieved the jordan dunk as of today.. supposedly PR is supposed to be getting them too? i want to know who's getting the lucha libres too.
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
is anywhere around here getting the black/purple stussy dunks on the 14th??

I thought those were Stussy exclusives, aren't they?
It's a long drive to Haight Street.

Also, I think PR's will have the white J-Pack Dunks.
THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

I think the jordan dunks are available to QS stores too. Major miscommunicaiton with these

from what I hear, JUST WAIT until you see them in a store; do not order online cause they run HUGE and the leather is quite bootsie.

Puffer red's IS getting Lucha Libres, and I'm expecting a call when they get in the dunks. I'll clue you guys in.

Quote:
I thought those were Stussy exclusives, aren't they?

they prbly are, my bad, im not that big on dunks. i just saw the pics and liked them so i threw it out there

LS Jordans have always sat around the D if you are willing to spend time looking for them.

1focusedfemale can confirm this too.

Quote:
LS Jordans have always sat around the D if you are willing to spend time looking for them.

yeah theres only like 2 or 3 places in the whole side of the state that they sellout. SBs on the other hand.........

Quote:
Frankenstein AF 1's in MI by any chance???

Nope. Not yet.
I was hoping they would be around here by Friday the 13th.
wink.gif

Nike knows that the word will get out in a second if they let anyone know some drop dates. Repeat of the Iris Invisible AF1's for women.
No date. No news. Gotta be around Halloween though.

Quote:
any word on the blue cement stabs...should be shipping out soon no?

They' still have not shipped out.
SB has not shipped out yet either.
They're all "in process" at the warehouse.

Can someone help me find some Grapes? I was out of town during the release and I wasnt able to pick them up.

PM me if someone can help me out.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom