Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Back To School Pack
will be at Footprints in Ann Arbor
end of next week or so. Aug. 10th (maybe Monday the 13th.)
Elmer's AM90, Crayola Vandal and Notebook Dunk High.

All box price. No mark-up's. Wait a little longer and pick 'em up
for SRP cause I hear shops are going up on these. Or just stop by and say what up!

Also, Safari SB gear is just around the corner. More info to come.
Safari Jacket, Belt, Fleece Crew, Belt, Wallet. All your SB Safari print needs will be fulfilled. :smile:
smile.gif
All at Launch Board Shop - Ann Arbor.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

lipdunk, you probably get this a lot but do you work at launch or footprints?

i've dropped by launch a few times, but i always miss out, i guess i gotta go earlier.

anyway i'm in nyc right now but when i go back for school i'll drop by and say hi.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

Quote:
When and where are the Free Rod Plus's dropping and how much.

When: Tomorrow morning at 11am
Where: Premier - Grand Rapids
How Much: $200.00 (SRP $100.00).
Very very few in stock so don't hold your breath.
Premier will be the only shop in Michigan with them.

How do you guys feel about Premier charging double retail value for the Free Rod Plus. And what can we do about a situation like this?

Quote:
And what can we do about a situation like this?
:lol:
laugh.gif

Really though. With so few shops (I heard about 12) getting them, it's easy to understand them charging that. I'm not saying it's right, just that the price tag doesn't surprise me one bit.
SB understands that shops hike prices way up to cover cost's of other styles that have little to no profit on them and they are fine with that.

You could also just wait for the Hype to die down on them and take the risk of either getting them for much cheaper later or not getting them at all. Maybe you'll hear back from Uprise or someone else in Chicago with a cheaper price but I dunno. Good luck.

Peacock Dunk Mid available today at Launch Board Shop - Ann Arbor. Very few coming in so hurry!

BUMP.

270575170.jpg

also got all the SB Safari gear ...

271083615.jpg

271083606.jpg

September drops are in at Footprints in Ann Arbor.
The liner on the 2nd Air Max is a cozy sweatshirt fabric. Good detail.
Anything from Footprints will ship too.
734-994-9401.

273548692.jpg

273548690.jpg

273548686.jpg

273548699.jpg

273548694.jpg

and I realize these aren't Nike but wanted to share. The Hosoi2.0 from Vans drops in January.
272545789.jpg

Quote:
^^^ Hey Lipdunk... you guys charge regular price for those dunks you have pictured?^^^

Yes. SRP is 70 for the low and 90 for the high.

^^^^and thats why footprints/launch is one of my favorite spots, not to mention friendly staff!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

^^^ Thanks DublBagn!

It just keeps coming...
Getting all laced up and ready for back to school time.
So much new stuff at Footprints and Launch that it would take
way too long to post. Tons of new Nike SB apparel. Cement hoodies in grey and in black. Cement windbreakers. Safari gear. New SB tees (the Posessed Tee is in to match up with the DOTD Trainer so don't wait for the shoe - get the tee now!). Both orange and purple quake Dunk highs and so and so on.
You need to come in here soon if you haven't yet.

Newest addition is today's drop of the Shogo Blazer.
SRP to boot! Don't sleep.

272279564.jpg

man this thread has been quiet!
What's up?

Launch Board Shop recieved the Brut High and the Snakeskin Low Dunks yesterday. SRP. Don't be the guy that waited too long. :D
happy.gif

Damn man... That is harsh lipdunk. I was on the fence about the brut his, but you have to say this the day before I'm going to be right by launch. Now chances are that I will probablly drop in, and then chances are probably that I will be walking out with my pair. I guess that is what you call salesmanship, nice job.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Premier "Gentlemen's Smoking T shirt" Dropping Saturday with the Bruts.

[/img]

Great job with all the posts lipdunk, keep it up. I finally made it down to Launch and Footprints yesterday. Both very nice and the peeps working there are very helpful. It was a little crazy yesterday with part of main street closed off but I found my way there. I scooped up a pair of Old Spices and Brutes :pimp:
pimp.gif
SRP, cant beat that!
Anyways Im from Frankenmuth area so if anyone needs updates for Birch Run outlets let me know.

Sorry I just read your post and its 5:30 so this isnt going to be much of a heads up for you, I havnt been in there in a couple of weeks, but when I was there they had the grey, navy, and maize dunkestos for $69.99. They really didnt have a lot for shoes, they had a lot of jordan gear. I should be getting back over there so as soon as I do I'll post whats good.

no problem. i decided not to go, which im glad i didnt. i went there about 3 weeks ago and they had tons of jordan gear and those dunkestos too. seems like they dont get much
e-mail: chadmuska6888@hotmail.com or AOL: Ferrari6888

almost 1 year later...........

Launch Board Shop in Ann Arbor now has LRG in the house.
Fall 2 has hit the hangers and premium longsleeve tees, short sleeve tees and lids have dropped!
Denim is just around the corner and more importantly so is the JASON HOODY.
I normally don't boast non-Nike gear on here but it's been
A YEAR in the making people.
Let's give LRG a big Ann Arbor welcome and show 'em that we don't need those marked up crappy @#%$ mall prices.

Jason hoody should drop right around the same time as some other talked about scary SB shoe. :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Halloween is gonna be so dope this year! :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif