Official Seahawks @ Falcons : 1.13.2013 : Georgia Dome 1PM ET

Seahawks or Falcons?

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to you the falcons have more than a passing game... So... Like I said what's turner gonna do.
And how can you say Seattle struggles on the road? They haven't lost a game all season by more than 6 and you think they are gonna get beat by 2 td's

Please tell me were I said the Falcons have more than a passing game. You cant. The fact of the matter is I know that we use the run to set up our passing game.

Your argument for the fact that seahawk struggles on the rd vs at home is they have not lost by more than 6. The fact of the matter is they lost. They were 3-5 on the road during the regular season with L's coming to some pretty weak teams. The seahawks play much better at home than they do on the road. Do you deny this?

Where did I say The Falcons were going to win by more than two touchdowns? Please show me this.

Stop talking out of you ***.

Why are you putting fans in quotations cpark? You can check the threads lame most of us have been in for the long run.

Lame? Check the threads? Okay. You don't address any the points I made but you get buthurt because I put "fans" in quotation marks??? Okay champ. Ill be at the game tomorrow. I wont be able to share in my fandom on NT with you. But rest assured you and your team will be in my prayers.

and we also beat 49ers, patriots, vikings, dallas, green bay, and chicago. while atlanta had one of the easiest schedules.
literally shut down green bays passing attack thats better than atlanta's
and dallas and chicago (except for the last drive)

my hawks are going to let ryan get all the yards but when it comes down the the redzone they will shut down Atlanta. by far the best red zone defense in the NFL

Every single one of those games that you mentioned with the exception of the Bears game was a home game.

Green Bay got screwed by the replacement refs. Take away that game and you dont even make the playoffs.

On the road the seahawks have lost to the Cardinals, Rams, Panthers, Lions, and Dolphins. You didnt win a road game until Week 13 against a declining Bears team. Your next road win was against the Bills.

Your only quality road win was against the ******** with an injured RGIII.

Meanwhile Atlanta is 7-1 at home (with the L coming in a meaningless game). With wins against Peyton Manning (3 INTS), M. Vick, T. Romo, D. Brees (0 TD - 5 interceptions), and E. Manning (34 - 0 with a 4th qtr kneel down at the goaline).

I do not buy your schedule argument. You are seriously looking at this with blinders on. Are the Falcons guaranteed a victory? NO. But conventional wisdom does not favor the seahawks going on the road two weeks in a row and beating a team that dominates at home.
There you have it. Everyone else just looking at the numbers.

Woodson on ESPN has been driving your second point alot. If the refs call it tight it could neutralize the Hawks greatest strength on D. Also it's been shown all year if the rush isnt coming or they play zone (too much for my liking sometimes) the Hawks can be had in the middle of the field. Depending on how ATL will use Douglas I could see him having a bigger game receiving then Roddy, Julio and Tony G.

First to 24 wins this game

One more day!

I don't remember who I heard on the radio the other day, but I think it was a former ref or something. He said in the playoffs the refs usually let more slide to keep the game in the players' hands. That tends to be true more often then not from how I remember, but watching this Ravens/Broncos game, I guess it just depends on the crew. Kind of what you alluded to about the refs calling it tight, they just as well can let them play, which would definitely favor Seattle. It'll be an interesting "game within the game."

Last edited:
Sean-Weatherspoon-Locker-Room-Dance.gif

Weatherspoon_Celebration_original.gif

spoon.jpg

Lame? Check the threads? Okay. You don't address any the points I made but you get buthurt because I put "fans" in quotation marks??? Okay champ. Ill be at the game tomorrow. I wont be able to share in my fandom on NT with you. But rest assured you and your team will be in my prayers.

Honestly I didn't even read much of your post lol. It irks me that you're trying to call us bandwagon fans though when it's clear we've been with this team through the thick and thin.

Honestly I didn't even read much of your post lol. It irks me that you're trying to call us bandwagon fans though when it's clear we've been with this team through the thick and thin.

I never called you bandwagon fans tho. Quite the contrary. I just put fans in "" and you took offense. I put it in quotes because a couple of your posters were not looking a their team objectively at all.

Last edited:
Every single one of those games that you mentioned with the exception of the Bears game was a home game.

Green Bay got screwed by the replacement refs. Take away that game and you dont even make the playoffs.

On the road the seahawks have lost to the Cardinals, Rams, Panthers, Lions, and Dolphins. You didnt win a road game until Week 13 against a declining Bears team. Your next road win was against the Bills.

Your only quality road win was against the ******** with an injured RGIII.

Meanwhile Atlanta is 7-1 at home (with the L coming in a meaningless game). With wins against Peyton Manning (3 INTS), M. Vick, T. Romo, D. Brees (0 TD - 5 interceptions), and E. Manning (34 - 0 with a 4th qtr kneel down at the goaline).

I do not buy your schedule argument. You are seriously looking at this with blinders on. Are the Falcons guaranteed a victory? NO. But conventional wisdom does not favor the seahawks going on the road two weeks in a row and beating a team that dominates at home.

We did not lose to the Panthers. That RGIII being hurt argument has been beaten to death. He needed to show he could beat a team with his arm and he didn't. Their run defense was suppose to shut Lynch down, ya that didn't happen. You're seriously gloating about Atlanta's wins against the Eagles, Cowboys, and the Giants, but yet you criticize about Seattle's "weak" road wins? You like to bring up Seattle's road weakness but I don't see any you mentioning that the Falcons haven't won a playoff game in how many years? Until Atlanta can break their playoff woes, you have no argument right now.

Last edited:
Atlanta probably scores on their first drive and looks unstoppable, but the game will settle and we'll have a classic.

They're like, "welp...Sherman is the real deal."

Turner bowling his way through.

Last edited:
Seattle victory there. Kind of almost knew Atlanta would score there, so the fact that it's only 3 is big.

"Ohhh Misteerrr Willlsssoooon!"

Back
Top Bottom