Official Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread 10:00AM PT FOX

Big game for both teams, moreso the Cowboys. Tarvaris needs to get the offense off to a fast start. O-line needs to protect for once in their lives. Passing game for the Boys is scaring me, not sure how Sherman is gonna be able to handle either Dez or Austin.

With that said though, Seattle, in a shocker, by 6.

so disappointed in last games effort and performance. it will be interesting to see how we respond. if Ler is out, just the thought of Brooking and James playing backer makes me mad. Hopefully Carter will get some time.

The offense needs to step it up. Miles and Dez not having a target last game is a shame. Hopefully we get Murray going early.

I see Ware with a sack or two. Murray for 90. In a game that gets decided in the fourth. We need this one bad though

I wouldnt be surprised if this game mirrors the Seahawks vs. Giants game.

That Seattle D should surprise some folks, Even with rookie corners.

We need this win! 
Seahawks should have the upper hand 'cause Sherman was our WR Coach in Dallas! 
tired.gif

Sherman>Robinson

I expect Sherman to sneak over to the DC and tell 'em how we like to use our WR's.

Still, Cowboys by 10! 

30-20 
happy.gif

YM I have no idea who you're talking about dude, I was referring to our rookie CB Richard Sherman who's gonna be starting on Sunday
roll.gif

Yea MrYoungMoney had me confused too.
roll.gif
@ his pic

I think this is either gonna be a blowout (sadly) won by the Cowboys, or a combination or Romo throwing the game away
and the Seahawks stealing it. The Hawks D has looked surprisingly good despite the losses, in which the losses happen
from awful special teams and crappy offensive play. If they can protect Tavaris well enough, that secondary is gonna get
exposed like crazy.

I can see this as sort of another breakout game for the Seahawks. That no huddle has worked with great efficiency, and bias aside, Tarvaris is really a legitimately good, NFL quarterback when he's running it. I'm anxious to see if they can continue wearing down opponents with the no huddle.

I think it's a real benefit, especially for that O-line when the defensive front can't subsitute as readily as they'd like. Having said that, Hawks should easily be able to move the ball on Dallas barring one thing...That is if they can slow down Ware. The no huddle should help this, but I still see him collecting a few sacks.

I've got this game going down to the wire. Seattle 27 - Dallas 23

With all the injuries on Defense this game will be a lot closer than I predicted, Cowboys by a field goal... 
tired.gif

Hope someone else steps up besides Ware this time! Cough, cough Spencer! 
eyes.gif

with Jenkins and Lee out we are going to need our offense to put up points . Hopefully it can happen

i heard with Lee and Jenks out that Barry Church will be the beneficiary of the additional snaps...no way brooking and brady should play close to every snap...thats cool, church is a big safety, let him play the middle in obvious passing situations..i think bruce carter should play in certain packages as well...its not gonna be noticed by most, but were gonna miss matt mcbriar ALOT..especially if hes out for an extended amount of time..he's one of the best at his position...tyron smith started off hot then kinda went down as the season progressed..last week he got beat by alot of inside moves..doug free has yet to put together a lights out perfomance as well..he's giving up pressures and sacks, getting called for penalties, i think its about time he earn his big contract...interior line is looking good tho, i really like montrae holland out there...

with all that said, we shouldnt have a problem beating seattle in the least..cowboys by 11+...Expect to see Romo have the day weve been waiting for, really open things up on Seattle...Demarco=u already!!

laugh.gif
Just saw that. Seattle has gone back in time this year. Against Pitt, with the SB refs and now Romo going back to holder. That time it was in Seattle's favor, so hopefully they get the same result today.

Back
Top Bottom