OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES POST 1:00 EST FOX

Dammit didn't get it in.
mad.gif

Thank god for Westbrook. Should be 31-21 right now but whatever. Time to put that behind us. Defense needs to hold here.

Westbrook continuing his monster season. Best RB in the league (notice how nobody argues that on here anymore).

Westbrook is a great RB. I don't know about the best in the league, but I wouldn't hesitate to label him a top 5. Once the Eagles gave him the ballthis game, the offense came alive

Yeah, I mean, top five is no question, but he's not the best. If he could stay healthy and handle 35-40 touches a game, he could be the best in the league.

Why can't we keep running the ball? Only Andy would be this comfortable throwing the ball in these conditions with a back up QB.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Yeah, I mean, top five is no question, but he's not the best. If he could stay healthy and handle 35-40 touches a game, he could be the best in the league.

That's just foolish.
1. You don't know if he can handle that many because he is never given a chance.
2. Name one back that has had to handle 35 touches a game in the last five seasons.

1. You don't know if he can handle that many because he is never given a chance.
Didn't you yourself say it was because of his injury problems? Maybe it wasn't you.

2. Name one back that has had to handle 35 touches a game in the last five seasons.
Larry Johnson.

Whatever, you know what I mean -- a lot more touches than he's currently getting. He's clearly the only form of offense at the moment.

You see, that's why Feeley isn't our starter. Why are you throwing deep in double coverage on 3rd down?

Akers needs to go in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom