OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Cardo - i like the diversity you're bringing to the tape. CB34 
smokin.gif
Preciate you listening
pimp.gif
Now im bout roll this kush and get back in the booth.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I'm trying to get some production, I know yall got the heat!

I tell you what, if yall send me the beats, I'll upload them to the NT soundclick page.

niketalkmixtape@gmail.com

But I do need a beat tho...
Almost said "U aint gon get *+** 'less u one of the selected few, then I looked at ur s/n and digressed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Producers who sent beats for Vol I - are yall up for the beats to be released. I still have a majority of them.

Nah don't put those out.
yea producers dont hold on to beats that long (its been about a year hasnt it?)... they all either been used or u dont like the %$$@ no more...
laugh.gif

I did not see that "Imagination" video that Basik did, coming. That was definitely creative. Good job if you read this sir.

Definitely a lot of dope entries and ideas being sent in already. I can say with confidence that we will be putting out another quality product from the Secret Society.
pimp.gif

Keep them coming!
nerd.gif

Naw def need to use all new beats. No point in using old ones.

I've actually heard some rappers rap on some of the beats we got in from the first tape.

That would be too much work on tracking everything down.

As for sending out beats, we all def learn what to do and what not to do from the first.

And GABE I pm'd you.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Definitely a lot of dope entries and ideas being sent in already. I can say with confidence that we will be putting out another quality product from the Secret Society.
pimp.gif

Keep them coming!
nerd.gif
infinite Colon x Hats =
pimp.gif

Aight I'm startin to feel like these infamous beats are gettin passed around under the table
nerd.gif

I know I'm anal as all hell when it comes to track tagging....but do you think there's anyway you guys could tag your track with your rapper or producer name ANYWHERE in it?
nerd.gif

Thanks,

Management
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Iknow I'm anal as all hell when it comes to track tagging....but do youthink there's anyway you guys could tag your track with your rapper orproducer name ANYWHERE in it?
nerd.gif

Thanks,

Management
laugh.gif
Huh? Why?

Nevermind, I thought you meant on some DJ Clue !*@+
laugh.gif

Yo _______, call a "__________ chick" who can take a lotta _________.
Oh the intro is $$+%*%' set, my $!$#!%!

Right back to work, building this $$+%*%' industry!

Back
Top Bottom