OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you in New York you def need to bring yo +@@.

9u19is.jpg

http://www.santospartyhouse.com/event/index/id/1688

I keep seeing that NY flyer and I am getting more and more pissed every time I see it.
laugh.gif
It figures I have a bachelor party the same weekend.
frown.gif
And it's for my sister's fiance so it's not like I can skip it...

Oh and listen to the homie Amp regarding that Pharoah tape. Tape is
pimp.gif
The Bay Area is definitely represented very well!

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I keep seeing that NY flyer and I am getting more and more pissed every time I see it.
laugh.gif
It figures I have a bachelor party the same weekend.
frown.gif
And it's for my sister's fiance so it's not like I can skip it...

Oh and listen to the homie Amp regarding that Pharoah tape. Tape is
pimp.gif
The Bay Area is definitely represented very well!

I really dont think dude would mind...
laugh.gif
your sister gon be hot tho

pimp.gif
I can't wait to hear the completed tape .. But AG one request pick bangers and epic joints for this one .. Songs that give you chills .. You know cuz .. Alot **#*%% lack passion and it shows thru there product .. I wanna be able to ride to this jawn feel me my G .. Just food for thought home boy

A conundrum we're presented with:

what happens if we give you a joint for the NT tape, but then our tape comes out first?

we don't want to give you any throw aways, so if we have a track we think is worthy of putting out there we're gonna want it on both...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A conundrum we're presented with:

what happens if we give you a joint for the NT tape, but then our tape comes out first?

we don't want to give you any throw aways, so if we have a track we think is worthy of putting out there we're gonna want it on both...
You'll be fine.
B.M.F. & MC Hammer are both gonna be on Ross' album and God knows everyone's played both to death.

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

pimp.gif
I can't wait to hear the completed tape .. But AG one request pick bangers and epic joints for this one .. Songs that give you chills .. You know cuz .. Alot **#*%% lack passion and it shows thru there product .. I wanna be able to ride to this jawn feel me my G .. Just food for thought home boy
Got ya 

pimp.gif
You bammas already set the tone.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
#OLETSDOIT

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
From what it sounds like, I need to submit something else for THAT tone..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
From what it sounds like, I need to submit something else for THAT tone..

nerd.gif

Was just about to post that..well I still kinda did
laugh.gif
, but...

nerd.gif

Dont sleep, I got some shhh just let me know what direction we're going, I dont wanna be excluded by default because of the type of music I sent

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dont sleep, I got some shhh just let me know what direction we're going, I dont wanna be excluded by default because of the type of music I sent

Is riding music a good enough description? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Is riding music a good enough description? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i didnt mean to set a tone .. i was just stating an opinion/asking a question

I'm still waitin' on some finished tracks from 3 different artists (two from NT, one local).

Hope ya diggin that track I did (which TIME submitted).
pimp.gif

I'll fwd some random beats as well, but please don't cut the tracks short this time and make it a 40 sec snippet
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm still waitin' on some finished tracks from 3 different artists (two from NT, one local).

Hope ya diggin that track I did (which TIME submitted).
pimp.gif

I'll fwd some random beats as well, but please don't cut the tracks short this time and make it a 40 sec snippet
sick.gif

Sorry sir it won't happen again. 

Back
Top Bottom