OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike outlet by me (Riverhead NY) has the Joker XX8s but they don't have them in my size 13. I called nikefind w/ the model/color number and they said they're not in the system. Which I find odd b/c my nike outlet def has pairs. Does anyone know where I can find a size 13 in these for around 200?

This is my first time swinging through this thread and I appreciate all the info. You will be seeing me here more often. Matter of fact I already have a scheduled trip to the Outlets tomorrow...

They just opened up a Marshalls around Hialeah, Fl and they had Air Max Darwin HOH for 69.99. Sizes 8.5-11.5 and one size 13

^ I'm guessing the texture was to replicate the pebble surface of a basketball as part of the j pack.

The Nike outlet by me (Riverhead NY) has the Joker XX8s but they don't have them in my size 13. I called nikefind w/ the model/color number and they said they're not in the system. Which I find odd b/c my nike outlet def has pairs. Does anyone know where I can find a size 13 in these for around 200?
they are $199 if anyone cares to know

Fraud schmaud, congrats on taking advantage of the system. Nike commits ludicrous price gouging every damn day but people wanna throw a fit when a normal joe finds a loop hole. Oh well!!! Nice come up!

I'm not saying to do it or not to do it, but that's a ridiculous argument to justify it.

Fraud is not "a loophole" nor is it "taking advantage of the system."

What just happened^^^^^^^ ???? Btw.. Planning a trip to jersey gardens tmrw, will let u know if they have anything noteworthy

Chicago peoples...Is Gurnee Outlet better than Chicago premiums?... might be out there for SneakerCon in a couple weeks...

Chicago peoples...Is Gurnee Outlet better than Chicago premiums?... might be out there for SneakerCon in a couple weeks...
I prefer to go the Gurnee Outlet since the Pleasant Praire Outlet is around 15 mins away. So you can do 2 outlets on 1 trip.

I prefer to go the Gurnee Outlet since the Pleasant Praire Outlet is around 15 mins away. So you can do 2 outlets on 1 trip.

True.

South Chi is better than the ones mentioned above in terms of selection though (and it's within the city limits).

Outlets in the area:

Chicago Premium (Aurora) - Has been getting good stuff, had a mini Concord Restock a few months ago, Grape V restock recently. I've seen more retro j's here.
Chicago Fashion Outlets (Rosemont) - Newest outlet in the area. Had Last Shot XIV's and Olympic VII's at opening in August, but has had crap since.
South Chicago - Gets good stuff, recently got Toro 4 restock. They always seem to have an abundance of AF1's and Lunar Force 1's. But it's in the hood (not kidding). Go in the daytime.
Gurnee Mills (Gurnee) - Has okay stuff, hasn't gotten any retro's recently (except the occasional AJ1). Sometimes they get transfers that go directly to hash

Pleasant Prairie Premium (Pleasant Prairie, Wi) - Cheaper than Chicago-Area Tax. Recently got Grape V restock. I usually find something here. CHEAP GAS.

Like any outlet, it's hit-or-miss. If you're in staying in Chicago itself and head north, you can hit Rosemont, then Gurnee, and finally Pleasant Prairie.

Last edited:
Been looking for some usa hoodies or sweaters cant find any at ross. Went to one od my local ross and found some Kobe jackets as well and they all had japanese and chinese price tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom