OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike river head had grape 5s today.. All sizes are pretty much gone, size 15 was the smallest they had when I left. Got my size 11 luckily though.

Left arundel mills about an hr ago.
Size 8-9 and maybe a 9.5 there for the toro ivs. B grades in jordan boxes. Grabbed a pair for a friend and one just because.

So I just placed a phone order with a nike store, when do they usually ship out items and will they notify you with a tracking #? Card has been charge.

Got it! Thanks for the info fellas..repp'd..my first time doing a phone order.

Last edited:
Nike river head had grape 5s today.. All sizes are pretty much gone, size 15 was the smallest they had when I left. Got my size 11 luckily though.

How many people were there this morning?

I was at Deer Park this morning and as long as you showed up at 8am and you were not size 12 you would of got your size

Since people were talking about all the shady business that goes down at the San Leandro Clearance store, I decided to leave my feedback on the surveys they tell you to fill out. This was my second time leaving this sort of feedback.

On my last visit, I witnessed an employee who had just helped me with some shoes, purchase I few things while I was in line. He had a bag full of stuff like elite socks that weren't their anymore in that colorway and some sunset air max 95s I think. The girl who helped him checkout at the cash register made every effort to make sure none of the stuff came out of the bag. She rung everything up while it was hidden in the bag but some stuff like the elite socks fell out along with the shoes. This caught my attention and I was thinking to myself here they go again pulling some shady stuff. Then their was a guy who was supposedly the manager at the time and he said something to the guy buying the stuff along the lines of that it was against company policy to hold things. He said it subtly but I was nearby so I heard him.

I decided that I was definitely going to write about this when it came time to the survey and so I did. Well the manager of the store responded via email and this is what she had to say:

"Thank you for visiting our San Leandro Clearance Store. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and concerns.
As store manager of the San Leandro Clearance Store, I deeply regret that we were not able to meet your expectations regarding during you last trip here. I know that it was very busy at the time of your last purchase and I am sorry that it had a negative impact on your overall experience. I can assure you that our team members do not recieve preferencial shopping over our consumers.
Since our location is a Clearance store are assortment is different then the other local Nike locations. We receive new goods five days a week and we put merchandise constantly. You mention that you are a frequent visitor and I hope you will continue to give us the chance to service you."

Haha yea right. I have the contact number of one of the employees that I met off of Craigslist for some shoes and I recognize that he works there. He has told me he can hold shoes but for upwards of $50 a pair. This was a long time ago by the way. He stopped hitting me up since he probably seen me at the store quite a few times haha. Plus he would always hit me up for shoes that I didn't want at all. I'm not going to single him out since I know he isn't the only one who does this. Plus I feel it's not my position to do so.

I know this isn't necessarily and update for the thread so if the mods feel the need to erase/move it then it's all good. Just thought I would let you guys know wassup.

Last edited:
Pleasant Prairrie Nike outlet had multiple size runs of Grape Vs.. Bought a pair for the bro n law...

After purchasing from a nike factory store the other day, I filled out those $5 surveys on the receipt but never received any email,  im certain I put in the correct email address as well.  Is there anything I can do to claim it?  It usually emails within a day right?

After purchasing from a nike factory store the other day, I filled out those $5 surveys on the receipt but never received any email,  im certain I put in the correct email address as well.  Is there anything I can do to claim it?  It usually emails within a day right?
takes a little while.

Takes a little over a week if I remember correctly. Definitely doesn't happen instantly or within a day. When the code does arrive, you have 60 days to use it.

not too much different to be honest. if nike could sell rebuilt shoes they would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom