OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0413.jpg

Portland Factory 1 (503) 281-5901 $129.99

Last edited:
Bobcat Xs over at Nike Outlet Orange (The Block). Full size run..... dude at the store said they been sittin a week. Store was packed Saturday, everyone just walking by them, not caring. I grabbed a pair, $139.99. May sound crazy, but after a bunch of compliments at Disneyland with the family, I really believe these are sleepers in ten yrs. But I aint waitin and savin orange sneakers for that! Lol. Rockn em now.
they look very nice in person. Pics make them look like crap lol

IMG_0413.jpg

Portland Factory 1 (503) 281-5901 $129.99
Supposedly they're sold out ... Dude said they've been taking phone orders all day and slipped up and said people have been called because we're the only one that has them. Wonder if that means they have some, but they're not taking anymore phone orders.

Supposedly they're sold out ... Dude said they've been taking phone orders all day and slipped up and said people have been called because we're the only one that has them. Wonder if that means they have some, but they're not taking anymore phone orders.

I just called they have a size 5.5 and 15 left

Paramus sold out of the tech usa fleece. Someone bought em out to resell. Smh these days.

nothing to complain about. its been like that since forever.

also, @JJ Watt - if you are going to do an update, do it the right way please. you already know whats good.

Last edited:
nothing to complain about. its been like that since forever.

also, @JJ Watt - if you are going to do an update, do it the right way please. you already know whats good.
must have been a good deal, when i was there they were still going for $79.99 and had an entire rack of em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom