Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

I called Chi when it first opened and they had GM and B/Reds in a sz 10 and down. I was able to Nikefind the GMs however at the Charleston Outlet. If you do order from there, make sure you tell them you want them for 42. They were trying to push them at 79.99 but I wasn't having it. No luck on the Breds on Nikefind.

Gold Medal 4s
Charleston, SC Outlet
(843) 744-3966
(I don't know about the size run but no sz 11s
smile.gif
)
Just called and was able to get a sz 10 for $42 after talking with the manager....Thanks fam

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

I called Chi when it first opened and they had GM and B/Reds in a sz 10 and down. I was able to Nikefind the GMs however at the Charleston Outlet. If you do order from there, make sure you tell them you want them for 42. They were trying to push them at 79.99 but I wasn't having it. No luck on the Breds on Nikefind.

Gold Medal 4s
Charleston, SC Outlet
(843) 744-3966
(I don't know about the size run but no sz 11s
smile.gif
)
Just called and was able to get a sz 10 for $42 after talking with the manager....Thanks fam

Grapevine still has a bunch of random SB winter clothing like SB woodgrain jackets, military jackets, and "Skate Mental" blood splatter mock hockey jerseys. 
Also had few sizes in both men and women's Air Max 2009 +'s

Grapevine still has a bunch of random SB winter clothing like SB woodgrain jackets, military jackets, and "Skate Mental" blood splatter mock hockey jerseys. 
Also had few sizes in both men and women's Air Max 2009 +'s

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^I don't believe that G-Shock was 9 bucks show proof

I JUST CHECKED 2 TARGETS..AND NO GO..THEY WERE $49.99 ON RETAIL SO I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE PROOF..

btw this store is located on the westside of columbus and was told when i call on my lunch today they lowered all prices on clearance items do to the fact they are getting and upgrade to the store. meanin their normal clearance starts @ 15%-30% off but this store starts @ 50%-60%off then so on. 

I JUST CHECKED 2 TARGETS..AND NO GO..THEY WERE $49.99 ON RETAIL SO I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE PROOF..

btw this store is located on the westside of columbus and was told when i call on my lunch today they lowered all prices on clearance items do to the fact they are getting and upgrade to the store. meanin their normal clearance starts @ 15%-30% off but this store starts @ 50%-60%off then so on. 

Just called CHI outlet about Kobe IV's. All they got left is sizes 7.5 and 8.

Just called CHI outlet about Kobe IV's. All they got left is sizes 7.5 and 8.

Any update for the Nike store in Woodburn, Oregon?  Headed up that way and curious if they got anything worth stopping by for..  thanks in advance.. 

Any update for the Nike store in Woodburn, Oregon?  Headed up that way and curious if they got anything worth stopping by for..  thanks in advance.. 

The thing with clearance items at stores like Target, WalMart, BestBuy, and so on is that deals are very YMMV. These deals are based on each individual store stock and is NOT nationwide - and price-matching is more than unlikely. Store A may have one unit of item X and will mark it down severely just to get rid of it. The Target deal might be exclusive to that store only but kudos to those who find the deal elsewhere.

'YMMV' is a term used in deals forums like fatwallet and slickdeals. YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary = Not every store may have the same deal so you might have to drive around.

Also, please do NOT forget the rules:

- NO REQUESTS ON OUTLETS/STORES/SPECIFIC ITEMS

- NO FREE-POSTING

The thing with clearance items at stores like Target, WalMart, BestBuy, and so on is that deals are very YMMV. These deals are based on each individual store stock and is NOT nationwide - and price-matching is more than unlikely. Store A may have one unit of item X and will mark it down severely just to get rid of it. The Target deal might be exclusive to that store only but kudos to those who find the deal elsewhere.

'YMMV' is a term used in deals forums like fatwallet and slickdeals. YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary = Not every store may have the same deal so you might have to drive around.

Also, please do NOT forget the rules:

- NO REQUESTS ON OUTLETS/STORES/SPECIFIC ITEMS

- NO FREE-POSTING

for the small-footed member. Champs at Puente Hills Mall (CA) has two pairs of LeBron Vi Los Angeles editions for $49.99.

Size 7 and 7.5

for the small-footed member. Champs at Puente Hills Mall (CA) has two pairs of LeBron Vi Los Angeles editions for $49.99.

Size 7 and 7.5

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Yo reakeon23 are you talking about the one on broad st. by hometown buffet? If so did they have any left?

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Yo reakeon23 are you talking about the one on broad st. by hometown buffet? If so did they have any left?

Dsw shoe warehouse has 30% off from Sept 1-9 use code. assoc30 to get it. Online only.use guest when checking out

Dsw shoe warehouse has 30% off from Sept 1-9 use code. assoc30 to get it. Online only.use guest when checking out

Back
Top Bottom