Official SEPTEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^^^ cause its sb

Were the griffeys b-grade by any chance? reg box? fsr? more info needed before i call later
They were A-grade and sold out 2 days ago.

Riverhead factory store 631-369-0706
beyd52.jpg

344fm9c.jpg

2dm5e6f.jpg

90vj1k.jpg

2eeiogo.jpg

wl5fmc.jpg

eqwebb.jpg

4js0t3.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted...

Aurora, IL
$41.97
Nike Hyperdunk USC PE
Near FSR on hash wall

117z245.jpg

2vw9403.jpg

1/2 cents all sold out! They better hit again at that price!
Were they A or B grade? Anyone?

Why has this thread been so dead lately?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

^^^ cause its sb

Were the griffeys b-grade by any chance? reg box? fsr? more info needed before i call later
They were A-grade and sold out 2 days ago.

*BULK BUYER ALERT* Manager at Medford tips bulk buyer ANYTIME somethin good rolls through, Oldsole posted that Emerald hit like Monday morning I called ASAP lady was like "someone just called and put them ALL on hold til tomorrow" thats that bogus BS they like 2 pull there

1/2 cents all sold out! They better hit again at that price!
Were they A or B grade? Anyone?

Why has this thread been so dead lately?
^ c'mon cuz u know the remedy 4 that post the update ^

Blue/blacc/white Diamond Turfs at J-Creek i got a size 11 last night $59.99.... 309434 104 is the code I think....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

There is 1 of those Jordan 6 Rings CF that JUST CAME OUT, in Milpitas NIke OUtlet. On hash wall size 7.5. $89.00

If you really want that shoe and that size. Better than paying $160 I guess.

Originally Posted by sneakerTITAN

Not sure if posted or not but Portland Factory Store has FTLOTG 9s fsr I think.

503-281-5901
Do you know for how much? It's almost 11pm PST, otherwise I'd just call.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Anyways went to the Marshall's in Roseville... they had 2 of the Pacman Varsity Jackets, did not check for sizes
no luck on those Pacman Varsity Jacket at Marshalls North Hills, they did have a lot of CP3 JB Jackets as well as Lebron Witness Hoody

Hilton Head SC Tanger outlet has FSR of black Kobe V for 99 and scattered sizes of Lebron 8 Vets Day for 109. FSR of south beach cmt viz 11. Dont remember price on them tho

The FTLOTG IXs posted on the last page from Portland are 109.99. Only asked for my size, 11.5. They have two left. Call for other sizes.

Memph-Already placed my order.

bighead balrog-I'm gonna call about the black/white/red's tomorrow. Any ideas on sizes before I do?

Check your local TJ Maxx,
I saw alot of kobe and lebron hoodies for 29.99.

They had multiple sizes of the yellow with purple kobe hoodys as well as the half-zip witness logo hoodys

Back
Top Bottom